MSCWB Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer (General) & Lab Technician (Grade-III) posts– Total Vacancies: 71 – Last Date: 04.09.2020 – Apply online @ mscwb.org
MSCWB Recruitment 2020: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal has recently advertised notification to invites online application for the position of Medical Officer (General) and Laboratory Technician (Grade – III) under Kolkata Municipal Corporation on regular basis. According to the MSCWB recruitment 2020 notification, 71 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who are more interested to work in State government job may apply for this post through online mode in prescribed format as suggested in the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission latest vacancy notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for MSCWB required post from the date of 13.08.2020 to 04.09.2020.
|Recruiter||Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Designation||MO & Lab Technician|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Every year Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal has announced and recruited a huge number of candidates for various posts. As per the MSCWB recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed anywhere in West Bengal under Kolkata Municipal Corporation as decided by the Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal. Bank account details, instructions are available in the advertisement. Contenders should read the MSCWB official notification thoroughly and then apply. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment.
Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
|Totally 71 Job Openings|
- MO: MBBS degree from a recognized University and properly registered in Medical Council.
- Lab Technician: Madhyamik Exam/ Diploma in Lab Technician.
- Check MSCWB job notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2020)
- Medical Officer: 18 to 37 years.
- Lab Technician: 18 to 40 years.
- Kindly refer Official notification of MSCWB for age limit and relaxation.
- Lab Technician: Written Test/ Personality Test/ Interview
- MO: Personality Test/ Interview
- Refer MSCWB vacancy notification for further details.
Contenders are required to apply through online mode @www.mscwb.org. To apply applicants should pay Application fee. Applicants should make the payment through online payment gateway/ generated Challan/ directly deposit to bank as mentioned in the MSCWB notification.
- UR & OBC (A&B) candidates 150/- plus Processing charges Rs.50/- plus Rs.20/- towards Bank charges for challan deposit.
- For SC, ST & PH candidates only processing charges Rs.50/- plus 20/- towards bank charges for challan deposit.
Contenders should submit the complete application form enclose with requisite documents or certificates. After submission, contenders have to download and take a hard copy of application form and e-receipt for their future references.
- Last date for Registration for on-line application & generation of challan: 02.09.2020
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the bank by 03.09.2020
|Advt No||Advertisement No.-14 of 2020|