MSCWB Recruitment 2020 – GDA, FSO, FWMHW, Clerk & Other posts– Total Vacancies: 38 – Last Date: 17.12.2020 & 21.12.2020 – Apply online @ mscwb.org
MSCWB Recruitment 2020: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal has recently advertised notification to invites online application from the citizen of India for the post of Accounts Clerk, Veterinary Officer, Medical officer, Sub Registrar, Staff Nurse, Food Safety Officer, General Duty Attendant, Field Worker MHW & Field Worker CR/ HBG. According to the MSCWB recruitment 2020 notification, 38 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who are more interested to work in State government jobs in West Bengal may apply for this post through online mode. Interested eligible contenders may apply for MSCWB required post within 17.12.2020 (A/Cs Clerk) 21.12.2020 (for other posts).
|Recruiter||Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Designation||Accounts Clerk, Veterinary Officer, MO, Sub Registrar, Staff Nurse, FSO, GDA, FWMHW & Field Worker CR/ HBG|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Every year Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal has announced and recruited a huge number of candidates for various posts. This year, MSCWB allotted 120+ vacancies under WBECSC Ltd. under administrative control of Haldia Development Authority & Kolkata Municipal Corporation, Govt. of West Bengal. As per the MSCWB recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed anywhere in West Bengal under WBECSC Ltd. as decided by the Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal. Bank account details, instructions are available in the advertisement. Contenders should read the MSCWB official notification thoroughly and then apply.
West Bengal MSC Vacancy Details 2020
|Accounts Clerk & Veterinary Officer||06|
|Medical officer & Sub Registrar||02|
|Staff Nurse & FSO||04|
|GDA & FWMHW||24|
|Field Worker CR/ HBG||02|
MSCWB (WBECSC Ltd) FSO, Clerk, GDA & Other Job Notification Details
Here you will get brief information about details of www.mscwb.org advertisement no.17 of 2020 to no.20 of 2020, West Bengal jobs, upcoming MSCWB vacancy, admit card, exam date, exam results, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. For more information regarding this recruitment, recent employment news, visit official website. Important links are also available here in above make use of it. For upcoming and latest updates regarding this recruitment keep watching Naukri Messenger website. In this website, other than recruitment information you can get updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, Freshers jobs, etc.
- Accounts Clerk: Madhyamik or Equivalent.
- Veterinary Officer: BVSc Degree.
- Medical officer: MBBS Degree.
- Sub Registrar: BHMS/ DHMS/ DS.
- Staff Nurse: GNM Course.
- Food Safety Officer: Degree in concerned discipline.
- General Duty Attendant & Field Worker: VIII Pass.
- Check MSCWB job notification about qualification.
- Accounts Clerk: 18 to 40 years.
- Veterinary Officer: 18 to 36 years.
- Medical officer: 18 to 37 years.
- Sub Registrar: 18 to 45 years.
- Staff Nurse & FSO: 18 to 39 years.
- General Duty Attendant & Field Worker: 18 to 40 years.
- Kindly refer Official notification of MSCWB for age limit and relaxation.
- Personality Test/ Interview
- Refer MSCWB vacancy notification for further details.
MSCWB Steno, DGM, Engineer, Assistant & Other Jobs Application Procedure
Contenders are required to apply through online mode @www.mscwb.org. To apply applicants should pay Application fee. Applicants should make the payment through online payment gateway/ generated Challan/ directly deposit to bank as mentioned in the MSCWB notification.
- UR & OBC (A&B) candidates Rs.150/- plus Processing charges Rs.50/- plus Rs.20/- towards Bank charges for challan deposit.
- For SC, ST & PH candidates only processing charges Rs.50/- plus 20/- towards bank charges for challan deposit.
Contenders should submit the complete application form along with uploading of documents and Certificate regarding Essential Qualifications & experience certificate. The enclosures must be scanned and upload along with MSCWB filled in online application form.
- Last date for Registration for on-line application & generation of challan: 21.12.2020
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the bank by 22.12.2020
- The process of submission of application must be completed by 23.12.2020.
|Advt No||Advertisement No.-17 of 2020 to Advertisement No.-20 of 2020|