WBPDCL Recruitment 2021 – Overman, Agent, MO & Other Posts – Total Vacancies: 115 – Walk-in Interview Date: 25.02.2021 to 27.02.2021 – Download Application Form @ wbpdcl.co.in
WBPDCL Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Power Distribution Company Limited (WBPDCL), has recently published notification to invite applications from experienced personnel for the post of Agent, Mines, Safety Officer, Assistant Mines, Blasting Officer, Welfare Officer, Medical Officer, Surveyor, Overman, Medical Attendant and Security Sub-Inspector. As per the WBPDCL vacancy notification, 115 vacancies are assigned for the above mentioned posts. Interested candidates may attend the Walk-in Interview. To attend the walk-in interview, candidates have to bring their filled in application form. The application preforma is available @wbpdcl.co.in. The Walk-in Interview will be held from 25.02.2021 to 27.02.2021.
|Click Here to Download WB Police Admit Card 2021|
|Recruiter||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)|
|Designation||Agent, Mines Manager, Safety Officer, Asst. Mines Manager, Blasting Officer, Overman, MO & Other Posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Interview|
As per the WBPDCL vacancy notification, this engagement is purely on Contractual basis for a period of 03 years which may be extended by candidate’s performance. The selected contenders will be placed at any part of West Bengal as decided by the West Bengal Power Distribution Company Limited (WBPDCL). Applicants should observe the notification completely. Interview Venue, reporting time, additional documents/ certificate details & further information are available in the official website. Candidates should have valid Contact Number and E-mail ID till the whole recruitment process ended.
West Bengal Power Department latest Vacancy Details 2021
|Assistant Mines Manager & Agent||44|
|Overman & Surveyor||49|
|Safety Officer & Medical Officer||06|
WBPDCLMO, Agent, MO & other posts Recruitment Notification Details
Selection will be based on Walk In Interview. Job Hunters who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about West Bengal govt. latest jobs Required Qualification, West Bengal Electricity Dept. vacancy 2021, WBPDCL EB Dept. jobs, West Bengal New notification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should posses HSC/ Diploma/ MBBS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MHRM/ PG degree in relevant discipline from recognized board/ institute/ college/ University.
- Visit and Verify WBPDCL job vacancy 2021 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.02.2021)
- Agent: 52 years
- Mines Manager: 40 years
- Safety Officer, Asst. Mines Manager, Blasting Officer & Welfare Officer (PG): 35 years
- Welfare Officer (Diploma): 36 years
- Surveyor, Overman & Medical Attendant: 34 Years
- Security Sub-Inspector: 45 years
- Check Official notification of WB Power Dept. for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk-in Interview
- Refer West Bengal job notification to get more details.
WBPDCL Walk-in Interview & Application Downloading Procedure
Eligible and interested candidates may attend the Walk-in Interview. Application form is available @www.wbpdcl.co.in. Candidates must bring the duly signed and filled in application form in prescribed format along with 02 passport size photograph, Original Academic Qualification & Experience testimonials and self-attested copies of DOB, Educational certificate, community certificate (Copy), Experience Certificates and disability certificate (if applicable).
Walk-in Interview Details:
- The Walk-in Interview will be held at ‘Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban’ – Corporate Office – WBPDCL, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106 (beside National Institute of Fashion Technology).
- Time: From 10.30 a.m. to 02.00 p.m.
- Agent / Mines Manager / Welfare Officer: 25.02.2021 (Thursday)
- Asst. Mines Manager / MO / Medical Attendant / Security SI: 26.02.2021 (Friday)
- Overman / Surveyor / Safety Officer / Blasting Officer: 27.02.2021 (Saturday).
|Advt No||WBPDCL/ Recruitment/ 2021/ 02|