Bihar STET Result 2023 | Bihar STET Result 2023 Pdf | BSEB Bihar STET Result
Bihar STET Result 2023: The State Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 for BSEB STET results have been made public by the Bihar School Examination Board in Patna on their official websites at bsebstet.com. Every single person is required to be aware of the Bihar STET results because scorecards will be made accessible on October 3, 2023. Everyone will be able to check the BSEB STET results shortly after they are announced by entering correct login information. The BSEB STET result link is available by visiting its official portal or simply visit Naukrimessenger website. Appeared candidates of State Teacher Eligibility Test they are frequently in the search of Bihar STET result link and bihar stet 2023 result.
Bihar STET Result 2023 Pdf Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS)
- Exam Date
- Paper I or II
- Subject Name
- Total Marks Obtained
- Marks Obtained in Each Section
- Percentage etc.
After getting Bihar STET result, candidates need to check the above said details that are printed in the BSEB STET result.
Chandrayaan 3 Maha Quiz Cash Prize | Chandrayaan 3 maha quiz cash prize money | Chandrayaan 3 maha quiz cash prize money list | Chandrayaan 3 quiz cash prize
Chandrayaan 3 Maha Quiz Cash Prize: The Chandrayaan-3 mission, which India launched on July 14 and safely landed on the moon’s surface on August 23, will be the focus of the quiz. “India is now on the moon!” said the Hon’ble PM, Shri Narendra Modi, while congratulating the ISRO Team and the 140 crore heartbeats of the Nation. On the launch of Chandrayaan they started Maha quiz programme and it will end soon. There are large number of candidtes got interested and attended the quiz.
DOWNLOAD HERE: Chandrayaan 3 Maha Quiz Result Link=>
TPSC Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Group B & C | 83 Vacancies | Last Date: 10th & 14th Nov 2023 | Apply Online @ tpsc.tripura.gov.in
TPSC Recruitment 2023: The Veterinary Officer and Election Inspector Positions will be filled, according to the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC). Under the advertisement numbers of 13/ 2023 and 14/ 2023, there are a total of 83 openings for Group B & C Posts. On its official website, www.esic.in recruitment 2023, the Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023 complete notice has been made available. The required payment must be made online, and under no circumstances will the application cost be reimbursed. A direct link to the TPSC Application Form and Notification PDF is provided at the bottom of this blog article. The prerequisites must be reviewed by candidates before enrolling for the test. Get the most recent and upcoming Tripura Government Jobs.
- Last Date (Election Inspector): 10.11.2023 Upto 05.30 PM
- Last Date (Veterinary Officer): 14.11.2023 Upto 05.30 PM
ESIC Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2023 Details: Region Wise
Due to administrative or policy reasons, the management maintains the right to expand, decrease, or cancel openings at any time. Candidates for the position must make sure they fulfill the post’s optional eligibility requirements before being interviewed. The applicant should carefully record his application number and create his admission card using the website’s URL. Click here to see more forthcoming State Government Jobs
RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Statistical Officer | 72 Vacancies | Last Date: 14.10.2023 | Apply Online @ rpsc. rajasthan. gov.in
RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023: The Statistical Officer Post application process for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to open from 15.09.2023 and the exam date for the same will be notified by the Rajasthan RPSC board. The examination is conducted every year to be appointed in Rajasthan State. Participators looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Pay Matrix Level-12 (Grade Pay 4800/-). The current vacancies have been apportioned for the post of Statistical Officer. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 72 Vacancies.
- Entrants must be eligible to take the RPSC Statistical Officer exam.
- Before applying for the RPSC Statistical Officer Vacancy, candidates must have completed their Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2023
As per the latest Notification (07/Exam/ SO/ RPSC/ EP-I/ 2023-24), nominees from the middle of 21 to 40 years of age are worthy to apply for these current vacancies with the required application fee charge. Applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all necessary details before 14.10.2023. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
|Application Link Activate on
|Application Link De-Activate on
RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Aspirants must submit their working email ID and contact number in legible handwriting, which is mandatory for Communication.
- Only short-listed runners who meet the eligibility criteria based on essential qualifications will be called for a Written Exam.
- Document verification will be conducted after the written test.
- Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this RPSC Rajasthan recruitment.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest RPSC Recruitment 2023- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Fill out the application form with the required application fee charge
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. To get more upcoming PSC Jobs, click here
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 | Apprentice Post | Total Vacancies: 3115 | End date: 26.10.2023 | Apply online @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 In order to receive online applications from qualified applicants for the Apprentice role, Eastern Railway recently published a recruitment announcement (RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2023-24). According to the Eastern Railway apprentice notification, the aforementioned Apprentices are eligible for 3115 positions. Its official website, www.er.indianrailways.gov.in, will have the Eastern Railway apprentice announcement 2023. Click here to view the most recent Apprentice Jobs.
- Starting date: 27.09.2023
- End date for an application form: 26.10.2023
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment Process 2023
- Candidates should confirm that they meet all qualifying requirements prior to applying.
- The candidate’s engagement shall be immediately terminated if it is later discovered that the information provided does not meet the requirements for eligibility.
- At the time of document verification, all annexures in the prescribed formats for claiming fee exemption, reservation, age relaxation, etc., must be turned in.
- The candidates must submit their applications ONLINE through the link found on the Notice Board of the RRC/ER Kolkata website.
- Before completing the online applications, they must read the comprehensive instructions.
NBEMS Group A, B, C Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Junior Accountant, Stenographer, & Others | 48 Vacancies | Last Date: 20.10.2023 | Apply Online @ natboad.edu.in
NBEMS Group A, B, C Recruitment 2023: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has recently issued a job vacancy notice for the post of Deputy Director (Medical), Law Officer, Junior Programmer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, and Junior Assistant Posts on its official website. NBEMS invites online applications from eligible candidates. As per the NBEMS Recruitment notification (A.12022/1/ 2023-Estt.), they are going to recruit for 48 Vacancies. The online application will be activated on its official website portal on October 2023 @ natboad.edu.in Recruitment 2023. Get the latest Central Govt Jobs Here
- Aspirants can apply for the NBEMS vacancy posts via online and we are providing the Direct Link to the Online application form and notification pdf link at the end of this page.
- You may use the direct link to access the application form without any interruption.
- After clearing the exam, the selected hopefuls will receive Rs.19,900 to 1,42,400/-
- Opening date for Submission of On-Line Application: 30.09.2023
- Last date for Submission of On-Line Application: 20.10.2023 (Till 23:59 Hours)
- The crucial date for determining Eligibility: 20.10.2023
NBEMS Group A, B, C Recruitment 2023: Outline
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease, or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Deputy Director (Medical)
||PG in Medical
||Degree in CS/IT
||Graduate with Maths/ Statistics/ Commerce
||Grade 12th Pass + Steno
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Paramedical Staff | 1038 Vacancies | Last Date: 30.10.2023 | Apply Online @ esic.gov.in
ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has decided to fill the vacancies for the posts of Paramedical Staff. There are a total of 1038 vacancies for Audiometer Technicians, Dental Mechanics, ECG Technician, Junior Radiographers, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, OT Assistants, Pharmacist (Allopathic/ Ayurveda/ Homeopathy), Radiographer, & Social Guide/Workers Posts. The detailed notification of ESIC Recruitment 2023 has been released on its official site of www.esic.in recruitment 2023. Applicants must pay the requisite amount thru through the online mode and the application fees will not be refunded under any circumstance. Here you can get more Central Government jobs
ESIC Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2023 Details: Region Wise
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Chandigarh & Punjab
|Jammy & Kashmir
CDAC Recruitment 2023 | Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Others | 277 Vacancies | End Date: 20.10.2023 | CDAC Recruitment 2023 apply online @cdac.in
CDAC Recruitment 2023: A job announcement for Project Associate/ Project Engineer/ Project Manager/ Programme Manager/P rogram Delivery Manager/ Knowledge Partner & others has been posted online by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). For these positions, 277 recruitments are needed. All interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications on or before the deadline. The aspirants’ educational requirements must include BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PG, and Ph.D. Below are updated descriptions of the selection process and full eligibility requirements.
- Starting Date: 30.09.2023
- Last Date: 20.10.2023
According to CDAC Notification CORP/JIT/06/2023, chosen candidates would be assigned to any location in India. CDAC will only accept online applications for this employment procedure starting on 30.09.2023. Candidates have until 20.10.2023, to apply for these CDAC vacancies. To get the latest Central Government Jobs, Click Here.
NCL Trade IT Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Apprentice | Current Openings: 1140 | Last Date: 15.10.2023 | Apply Online @ nclcil.in
NCL Trade IT Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has currently published a recruitment notification against the number of NCL/ HRD/ITI Trade Apprentices/ Notification/ 2023-24/ 4038 for the Trade (ITI) Apprentice Trainee Posts. All the details regarding the application process and the deadline will be provided on the official website of NCL @ www.nclcil.in recruitment 2023. Below are the steps to apply for the NCL Trade IT Apprentice Recruitment. The registration followed by the Northern Coalfields Limited Application Process will be initiated online from 15.10.2023 Onward. This article covers all the details like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, etc. for the NCL Trade IT Apprentice Recruitment. Nominees looking for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity
- Contenders are not required to submit hard copies of their online through post or manually to NCL Trade IT Apprentice Vacancy applications or any other document.
- If they are selected for an appointment, they will have to submit the printout of online applications along with documents like proof of their eligibility during document verification.
- After submitting the online applications, candidates should note down the generated application No. and keep a printout of the application submitted. Seekers who are surfing for the latest & Central Govt Jobs, Kindly check here
|Online application begins
|Last Date of application
|Result/ Merit List Date
NCL Trade IT Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Entrants should apply online for this NCL Trade IT Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification (NCL/ HRD/ITI Trade Apprentices/ Notification/ 2023-24/ 4038) through the website. Other methods of application will not be accepted. Applications received by any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- Online applications only with the prescribed application fee and requisite soft copy documents submitted before the closing date will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted without duly signed photographs/DOB (School/ Degree Certificate) & related documents will be Rejected.
- Detailed instructions for online application and online fee payment are available on the website
- An application once submitted cannot be changed, so care must be taken to submit the correct details before submitting an online application
NCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The authority will send e-admit cards, offer letters, and other communications only to the registered email id/ mobile of the candidates. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- Aspirants are advised to submit only one online application
- If a candidate makes any wrong account or multiple payments of fees the authority shall not be responsible.
- Claimants are advised to apply online before the deadline and not to wait till the Last date to avoid server congestion for login. Get the latest Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs here
- Competitors must keep their email id and mobile number actively registered in the online application during the currency of this recruitment process.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 | 277 Vacancies | End Date: 06.11.2023 | Apply UP Stenographer Recruitment @upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the hiring of qualified individuals for Stenographer positions via their official website, upsssc.gov.in. On 2nd September 2023, UPSSC flashed the announcement for the UPSSSC Stenographer Main Exam 2023. The UPSSSC is held as a requirement for hiring for Stenographer positions. For several exams and positions under UPSSSC, such as Secretariat Stenographer posts in the State of Uttar Pradesh, it is now required to register and apply through @upsssc.gov.in.
- Starting Date:17.10.2023
- Last Date: 06.11.2023
@upsssc.gov.in will have announced as the advertisement for the UPSSSC Stenographer Exams Notification pdf. For the UPSSSC Stenographer Exam 2023 given Posts, volunteers must register online at upsssc.gov.in. The application will be made available on the designated UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 website. Beginning on 17th October 2023, applicants can submit their applications online. The deadline for submission is 6th November 2023. Only online applications and registration should be accepted. The application form cannot be printed out and mailed in its entirety.