Leave Rules For Bank Officers and Employees 2022 | 11th Bipartite Settlement Leave Rules | Joining Leave in Bank | Loss of Pay Leave Rules in Banks | Sabbatical Leave in Bank | Privilege Leave Rules in Banks | Sabbatical Leave for Male Bank Employees | Sabbatical Leave for Female Bank Employees
Leave Rules For Bank Officers and Employees 2022 | Medical Leave Rules For Bank Employees: This article makes available updated details of leave eligibility conditions for granting casual leave, special casual leave, unveiled casual leave, privilege leave, sick leave, additional sick leave, maternity leave and paternity leave, special leave for participating in sports events/trekking programs, the person who undergo sterilization operation for promoting small family norms, and extraordinary leave, Sabbatical Leave (Govt.) Scheme for women etc.& bank can deny leave or recall an employee from leave. Based on the 10th Bilateral Settlement/Joint Memorandum between the Indian Banks Association (IBA) and the United Forum of Banking Unions (UFBU). Entrants looking for Bank Career Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity
- 12 days per year
- During the first year of service will be charged on a pro-rata basis – one day’s rate for each completed month or part thereof.
- can take 4 days at a time. Holidays and weekly holidays that fall within the prefix/suffix or normal leave period are not considered part of normal leave.
- The limit of total absence of 6 days including holidays is now removed in the 11th Bipartite Settlement leave rules
- CL cannot be combined with any other type of leave.
Special Casual Leave
- Special emergency leave will be granted to employees whose residences/jobs are affected due to curfew/road etc
- 4 days of special casual leave will be given to all physically/physically disabled employees.
>> Get the current job openings details here
Unveiled Casual Leave
- Ordinary leave not available in a calendar year is converted into sick leave with full substantial pay except for the first year.
- It can be obtained only on the basis of illness.
- There is no time limit on how much UCL can be earned in a year.
- You can get UCL without MC once a year for 4 days or once a year for two days.
- How many times per day, MC is not required?
- C.L. must be used within three years.
- A daily rate is calculated for every eleven active days. While computing PL, all types of leave except CL are excluded.
- Can be availed only after completion of 11 months of service.
- Generally, there are 4 occasions in a calendar year, one occasion may even be one day. (known as PL under domestic ground).
- However, if the reasons for an employee requesting leave on more than 4 occasions in a year are sufficient and genuine and it is not administratively inconvenient, such leave may be granted. PL should apply 10 days before the proposed date of commencement of leave.
- The restriction on the number of times to obtain PL does not apply to Executive Committee members of registered trade unions.
- A member of the Board of Directors can avail PL any number of times for company work. (Of course, within his well-deserved leave)
- PL can be accumulated up to 270 days and encashment on retirement is limited to 240 days only.
- P.L. Encashment of 30 days every 2/4 years while availing leave pay concession.
- Employees below 55 years of age can encash for up to 5 days and employees completed 55 years and above up to 7 days every year.
- An employee is entitled to sick leave on half substantial pay at the rate of one month for every year of service for a maximum period of 18 months (540 days) during his entire service 24 years, subject to 3 months additional sick leave, he is entitled to additional sick leave at the rate of one month for every year of service beyond 24 years.
- On completion of 30 years, additional sick leave of 3 months at the rate of 30 days per annum will be added.
- That means total sick leave on half pay is 720 days.
To Get Sick Leave, the Employee Must submit a Medical Certificate (MC)
- An employee can convert half-paid sick leave to full-paid sick leave. But the leave will be debited twice over the period.
- Sick leave will be granted on a pro-rata basis during the first year of service.
- Sick leave can be taken for any number of days
- An employee without a medical certificate may take leave for a maximum of 10 days in a calendar year not exceeding two days.
- Sick leave can be combined with PL, ML, and UCL.
- Female employees can avail of sick leave for the illness of their children below 8 years of age on submission of a medical certificate.
Maternity leave shall be granted to a female employee not exceeding 6 months at a time and for 12 months of her entire period of service. In the case of giving birth to twins, you can get 8 months in one case.
- Within 12 months, leave may be granted for miscarriage/abortion / MTP up to 6 weeks and in exceptional cases beyond 6 weeks.
- In case of hysterectomy within 12 months, leave up to a maximum of 60 days
- Even in the first year of service M.L. Eligible people are also eligible. But the trial period will be extended to that extent.
- A childless female employee may be granted leave once during service for a maximum period of nine months for the legal adoption of a child under the age of one year, subject to the following terms and conditions
- Male employees with up to two surviving children will be eligible for 15 days of maternity leave during the confinement of their wives.
- This leave may be combined with any type of leave other than ordinary leave.
- Leave can be taken up to 15 days or up to 6 months from the date of birth of the child.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Bank Jobs, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, Books, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
- An employee is entitled to extraordinary leave in case of loss of wages when no other type of leave is granted to the employee.
- This leave is granted for a period not exceeding 3 months in any one case with a maximum of 24 months in the entire period of service. Can be combined with or in continuation of any type of leave except CL.
- The leave period in LOP will not count towards increments and the date of the increment will be deferred.
- Additional casual leave granted on medical grounds shall not affect seniority.
Special Casual Leave for Blood Donation
- Employees donating blood to a recognized blood bank or bank-sponsored blood donation drive are eligible for special CL for one day on the day of blood donation, subject to the production of satisfactory documentary evidence. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
Special Sick Leave
- An employee may be granted special sick leave for up to 30 days once in his entire service period for kidney/organ donation.
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, Results, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!