IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Junior Assistant Manager | 600 Vacancies | Last Date: 30.09.2023 | Apply Online @ idbibank.in
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: The Industrial Development Bank of India is seeking qualified Indian citizens to apply online for the Position of Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’ [JAM (Grade ‘O’)] Posts. A total of 600 jobs have been allotted, according to the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification. Aspirants must have finished their Any Graduate from a recognized university before applying for the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancy. Applications for employment should be submitted online, including all needed information and the application cost. At the bottom of this blog post is a direct link to the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Application Form and Notification PDF. Before registering for the exam, applicants must review the eligibility requirements. Click here for more forthcoming Bank Career Jobs
|Application Form Start||15 September 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||30 September 2023|
|Exam Date||20 October 2023|
|Designation||Junior Assistant Manager|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- PM|
|Join our Telegram|
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the current job openings details here
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Only those aspirants who fully satisfy all the eligibility guidelines as laid down by the authorities will have a chance to appear for the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Exam 2023. Candidates should establish their eligibility by uploading copies of essential qualification certificates, matriculation certificates as proof of age, category certificates, and experience certificates (wherever required) based on category, experience, age, essential qualifications, etc. mentioned in the advertisement. to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Graduation Degree
- Kindly Check the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager recruitment advertisement for qualification details.
- Between 20 to 25 Years
- Refer to the Official notification of the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager notification for age limit and relaxation.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers||05 Years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots.||05 Years|
- Online Examination
- Document Verification (DV)
- Kindly refer to the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager vacancy notification to get more details about it.
Candidates selected in the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Exam selection process will be offered great benefits with their salary.
- Rs. 15,000/- PM
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the Bank upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
Enthusiastic contenders are required to apply online through the official website. To apply click the link “Apply Online” which will open the application form. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Interested aspirants should fill in all the essential fields with the correct information is mandatory.
- Entrants should have a valid email ID for registration.
- Nominees must possess self-attested certificates photocopies of photos, educational qualifications, Experience & Age proof, etc. in the prescribed format on the online portal.
- Challengers shall produce the following documents in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies during apprentice training.
- Then Contenders have to ensure all the registered information and verify their eligibility before submission.
- After submission, contenders should download and take a hard copy of the application and e-receipt for their future reference.
- Contenders are recommended to apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Application Fee details:
Payment by any other mode is not valid or acceptable. Applications submitted without prescribed fees/patterns will be summarily rejected. Reservation category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as general categories and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. After successfully filling out the application form and completing the process of uploading all the required documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Check the application log
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 200/-
- Other Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Exam Date||20 October 2023|