TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Jr. Draughting Officer, Jr. Technical Assistant & Jr. Engineer Posts – Total Vacancies: 537 – Last Date 15.06.2021 (Date Extended) – Apply Online for TN CESE Exam @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has planned to conduct Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Exam (CESE) to fill the post of Junior Draughting Officer (JDO), Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) and Junior Engineer (JE). According to the TNPSC CESE Exam notification, 537 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts on direct recruitment basis. Applicants can apply through online @apply.tnpscexams.in. Candidates can make online registration and submit online application form from the date of 05.03.2021 to 15.06.2021 (Date Extended). TNPSC CESE exam will be held on Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Salem and Thanjavur.
|Recruiter||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Designation||Junior Draughting Officer, JTA & Junior Engineer|
|Exam Name||Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination (CESE)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
The selected Candidates will work under various departments such as Highways Department, Public Works Department, Handlooms and Textiles Department and TN Fisheries Department. Selection may be based on Written Exam. Applicants have to attach required documents, certificates, enclosures etc. To get further details about this recruitment kindly visit www.tnpsc.exams.net or www.tnpscexams.in. The qualified candidates will be placed at anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Applicants can get online registration link/ TNPSC Login and official advertisement on its official site. TNPSC exam will be held on 06.06.2021. Job seekers who are looking for TN Government Jobs, they may follow our website.
|Click Here to Apply For TNRD Recruitment 2021|
|Click Here to Apply For TNCSC Recruitment 2021|
|Click Here to Apply For TN Fisheries Recruitment 2021|
TNPSC Vacancy Details
|Junior Draughting Officer||531|
|Junior Technical Assistant & Junior Engineer||06|
TNPSC CESE Exam Notification Details
Applicants should have the adequate knowledge of Tamil language. TNPSC will upload the exam syllabus, pattern/ scheme; admit card result, etc. on its official website @www.tnpsc.gov.in. To get more updates regarding recruitment like, exam date, venue, pattern, admit card are available in our Naukri Messenger website. Check regularly for more frequent updates. Here you will get brief information about TNPSC latest job notices, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Junior Technical Assistant: Candidates should possess Minimum General Educational Qualification and Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Textile Manufacture.
- All other posts: a Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Architectural Assistantship or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Indian Govt. or by the AICTE.
- Check advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.2021)
- Should not have completed 30 years
- Refer Official notification of TNPSC vacancy for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam (Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Exam/ CESE)
- Certificate verification
- Kindly refer TNPSC notification to get more details about it.
TNPSC CESE Salary Details
- Junior Engineer: Rs.35900-113500/-
- For all other posts: 35400-112400/-
TNPSC Exam Schedule
- Paper – I (Subject Paper): 06.06.2021 F.N. (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
- Paper – II (General Studies): 06.06.2021 A.N. (03.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M)
TNPSC CESE Exam Apply Online Procedure
Candidates should apply only through online @ apply.tnpscexams.in. The online application will be open from 05.03.2021 to 15.06.2021. Candidates should attach required documents, certificates, testimonial, etc. as stated in advertisement. Applications received after on 04.04.2021 will not be accepted under any circumstances. Applicants have to pay the required application fee in prescribed format.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Full exemption for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Destitute Widow.
To apply, all candidates should register themselves using One-Time Registration to get Login ID & Password. After Registration candidates can apply for their desirous post using TNPSC applicant Login session. Candidates are advised to download and take a hard copy of their online application form and e-receipt for their future references.
|End Date||15/06/2021(Date Extended)|