BARC UDC Admit Card 2021 Released | Upper Division Clerk & Work Asst., Post | Exam Date: 21.02.2021 | Download UDC Level 1 Exam Hall Ticket @recruit.barc.gov.in
BARC Admit Card 2020: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released Admit Card for Upper Division Clerk Level 1 Exam & Work Assistant Exam. The Exam will be held on 21st February 2021. Applicants can download BARC Admit Card @recruit.barc.gov.in. As per the notification, UDC post had 47 vacancies. You may get admit card via official website or by direct link as given here, which placed below in this article. According to the notification (ADVT. NO. 01/2019-R-III), Candidates will be selected in the basis of Level 1 Objective Test and Level 2 Descriptive Written Test. Examination will be held at 06 Centres all over the country which are, Bhopal, Kolkata, New Delhi, Guwahati, Bangalore and Mumbai.
|Recruiter||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Training Schools|
|Designation||UDC & Work Assistant 'A'|
|Exam Name||Level 1|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the BARC recruitment, the concerned organization has planned allot pay scale of Rs. 25,500/- plusUsual Allowance. More details of Exam date, scheme/ pattern, selection process, steps to download hall ticket are given below. Visit recruit.barc.gov.in for more details. Download admit card here from below. • Full address of examination centre will be provided in the Admit card/ Call letter.
BARC UDC Selection Process
- Level 1: Objective Test
- Level 2: Descriptive Written Test
BARC UDC Level 1 Exam Centres 2021:
BARC CBT Exam Schedule:
- Upper Division Clerk: 21.02.2021 FORENOON
- Work Assistant/A: 21.02.2021 AFTERNOON
Steps to Download BARC Admit Card
- Visit the official website @recruit.barc.gov.in
- Click ‘Instruction for downloading admit card for Level-1 UDC exam’ for UDC & .
- Login by using E-Mail Address and Password.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take Printout out of the admit card for future references.
- Carry your Hall ticket/ Admit card into Exam Hall.
|Advt No||ADVT. NO. 01/2019-R-III & R II|