HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020| HSSC Gram Sachiv Group B Exam| Gram Sachiv Exam Date: 09.01.2021 & 10.01.2021| HSSC 9/2019 Hall Ticket Download 2020 @ hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) released Admit Card on 30.12.2020 for HSSC 9/2019 Gram Sachiv OMR based Exam on 09th & 10th January 2021. The Candidate can download HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card for the post of Gram Sachiv with 697 vacancies in the official website or through the direct link given below. As per the HSSC recruitment 2020, the concerned organization will select the candidates via OMR based Exam as per Haryana Govt. notification. More details of Exam date, selection process, Exam pattern, steps to download hall ticket are given below. Visit hssc.gov.in for more details. The Candidates must bring hall ticket to the Exam Hall.
|Recruiter||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||OMR Test|
HSSC Group B Exam Pattern 2020:
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes or 1.30 hour.
- No of Questions: 90 questions
- Total Marks: 90 marks
- Type of Questions: multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: English & Bilingual.
HSSC Gram Sachiv OMR Exam Schedule:
Steps to Download HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card
- Visit the official website of HSSC at hssc.gov.in
- Open the Notification and check eligibility Criteria.
- Click ‘Gram Sachiv Admit Card’.
- Login into using HSSC Login ID and Password.
- HSSC gram Sachiv admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take Printout out of the GS admit card for future references.
|Exam Date||09/01/2021 to 10/01/2021|
|Advt No||HSSC 9/2019|