JEST Admit Card 2021 | JEST Exam Date: 11.04.2021 | JEST Admit Card Download link @ jest.org.in
JEST Admit Card 2021: Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is a screening test for admission of M.Sc. Integrated PhD & Ph. D programs and it was conducted by public research institutes of India. JEST is declared as a National Eligibility Test by Science and Engineering Research Board. Recently JEST 2021 admit card has released. Participants who have applied for this JEST exam from 11th January 2021 to 19th February 2021, they can download their JEST 2021 Admit card from its official website @ jest.org.in. Here we issued direct download link/ Login link to get JEST 2021 Exam admit Card. The JEST Exam will be held on 11th April 2021.
|Recruiter||Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)|
|Exam Name||JEST Entrance Exam 2021|
Participants who are unpaid their application fee, their accounts has been locked by JEST. By using their candidate’s login credentials, eligible candidates can download their JEST Admit Card. Stay connected with our Naukrimessenger website, to get future updates like, JEST 2021 syllabus, answer key, cut-off marks, JEST merit list, result, etc. Applicants who are going to complete their final examinations by August of each year are also eligible to appear for the JEST exam. Applicants must pay the required application fee and register to attend the JESTexam.
JEST Exam centers
- Ahmedabad, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bardhaman, Bhopal, Bhopal, Kozhikode, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nainital, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Sambalpur, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vijayawada(subject to availability) and Vishakhapatnam.
JEST 2021 Participating Institute
- ARIES, Bose Institute, HBNI, HRI, ICTS, IGCAR, IIA, IISc, IISER BHOPAL, IISER BERHAMPUR, IISER KOLKATA, IISER MOHALI, IISER PUNE, IISER THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, IISER TIRUPATHI, IIST, IMSc, IOP, IPR, IUCAA, JNCASR, NBRC, NCRA-TIFR, NISER, PRL, RRCAT, RRI, SINP, SNBNCBS, TIFR-TCIS, TIFR, UGC-DAE CSR and VECC.
JEST Physics Syllabus:
- Mathematical Methods: Vector algebra and vector calculus, tensors, curvilinear coordinate systems, linear algebra; Linear differential equations, elements of Sturm–Liouville theory; Special functions; Complex analysis; Fourier series and Fourier transforms, Laplace transforms; Elementary properties of discrete groups; Elements of probability theory, error analysis.
- Classical Mechanics: Newton’s laws, conservation of energy and momentum, collisions; generalized coordinates, principle of least action, Lagrangian and Hamiltonian formulations of mechanics; Symmetry and conservation laws; central force problem, Kepler problem; Small oscillations and normal modes; special relativity in classical mechanics.
- Electromagnetism & Optics: Electrostatics and magnetostatics, boundary value problems, multipole expansion; Fields in conducting, dielectric, diamagnetic and paramagnetic media; Faraday’s law and time varying fields; displacement current; Maxwell’s equations; energy and momentum of electromagnetic fields; Propagation of plane electromagnetic waves, reflection, refraction; Electromagnetic waves in dispersive and conducting media; diffraction, interference, polarization.
- Quantum Mechanics: Uncertainty principle; Schrodinger equation; central potentials, hydrogen atom; Orbital and spin angular momenta, addition of angular momenta; Matrix formulation of quantum theory, unitary transformations, Hermitian operators; Variational principle, time independent perturbation theory, time dependent perturbation theory.
- Thermodynamics & Statistical Physics: Laws of thermodynamics, work and heat, thermodynamic potentials; Elements of kinetic theory; Maxwell’s relations; Statistical ensembles; partition function; classical ideal gas, harmonic oscillators; Classical and quantum statistics; Fermi and Bose gases; black body radiation; statistics of paramagnetism
- Electronics: Basics of semiconductor; p-n junctions, diodes, transistors; LCR circuits, rectifiers, amplifiers, active filters and oscillators; basics of OPAMPs and their applications; basics of digital electronics
How to Download JEST Admit Card 2021/ JEST Exam Hall Ticket
- Go to official website- jest.org.in
- Enter your E-mail or username and Password on user login session
- Now you can view your JEST Admit card 2021.
- Download & take a print-out of it for your future purpose.