NLC GET Admit Card 2020 – Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Post – 259 Total Vacancies – NLCIL GET Exam Date 17.11.2020, 24.11.2020 & 25.11.2020 – Download Admit Card @ nlcindia.com
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Admit Card 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) India has released their NLCIL Exam Schedule and Admit card downloading date for the recruitment 259 posts of Graduate Executive Trainee in various disciplines. They are going to conduct Computer Based Online Test from 17-NOV-2020, 24-NOV-2020 & 25-NOV-2020 at various centres in all the districts/ State. Contenders who have applied this GETs Job can download their NLCIL GETs admit card 2020 on 5th November 2020. NLC GET Admit cards for eligible applicants will be uploaded on NLCIL official website @ www.nlcindia.com. Check your NLC GET E-Admit Card 2020 details like date, time & venue by using your GETs candidate’s login credentials.
|Recruiter||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Designation||Graduate Executive Trainee (GETs)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
The Link for downloading the NLC GET E‐admit cards will be uploaded in the website https://www.nlcindia.com, Careers Page for provisionally Eligible candidates as below. Advt. No. 02/2020 Recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainees’ (GETs) in Various Disciplines “Download admit card” (the link will be active from 5th November 2020 onwards). The NLCIL GETs Admit Card 2020 will be officially released on 05.11.2020 and you can get the direct download link from our site. Get more details about Neyveli Lignite Corporation recruitment notification, salary, NLC CBT Exam 2020, NLC GET Admit Card, GET exam pattern, exam schedule/ scheme, cut off marks, NLCIL GETs E-Admit Card, apprentice vacancy, result/ merit list, provisional selection list, score card, etc. will be uploaded on NLC careers web portal.
NLC GET Selection Process 2020
- Computer Based Online Examination (CBT)
- Merit Based Personal Interview
The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the NLC GET Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
Documents To Carry Along With NLC GET Admit Card
Candidates must also carry an identification document along with the admit card on the day of the NLC CBT examination. This is necessary to verify the identity of the candidate who is appearing for the NLC examination. Along with admitting card/hall ticket, candidates can carry any of the following documents for this purpose. Candidates without valid identification proofs will not be permitted to attempt the NLC CBT examination.
- Voter ID. Admit Card
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- College ID.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Any Valid ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer
NLC GET Exam Centres
Applicants must choose five examination centers (First 03 choices shall be from any single state. 4th choice must be from another state and 5th choice must be from other than the above 02 states) in the order of their preferences and choice of NLC CBT examination centers once exercised is final. Candidates must make a note of the following points
- Any further request for change of examination centers will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Depending upon the choices exercised by the applicant, the examination center will be allocated based on the number of candidates choosing a particular center.
- NLCIL reserves the right to allocate any examination center to an applicant or to change the center opted by the candidates or to add or cancel any center.
NLC GETs Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme
- Duration of Computer Based On-line Exam (CBT): 02 (TWO) Hours
- Part-I (Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English): 40 Questions
- Part-II (Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)): 80 Questions
- Totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers
- Total Marks: 120 Marks
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted
- The question paper will be in English language Only
- The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for personal interview.
Those who fail to bring NLC GET Admit Card/ hall ticket, are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Naukri Messenger to get more details about PWB 2020 upcoming NLC India GET, Apprentice, syllabus, steps to download NLC GET Admit Card 2020, exam date, exam pattern, result etc.
NLCIL Exam Schedule
- Start date of downloading the admit card: 05.11.2020
NLC GET E-Admit Card 2020 Downloading Procedure:
Download the NLC GET E-Admit card 2020 from its portal @nlcindia.com will be issued 05-11-2020 onwards for the Advt.No:02/2020 dated on 13.03.2020. Enter your NLC login and essential details, then your NLC GET admit card will display on the screen. Download and make a print of NLC GET Admit Card it for future reference.
*Note: NLC GET Admit Card Link will be activated on 05th November 2020
- Click on the below given direct link “Download NLC GET Admit Card”.
- Enter the login credentials
- Find the link to download the NLC GET Admit Card/ Hall ticket for Computer Based Online Examination 2020 – Graduate Executive Trainee.
- Download and take the print out.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of NLC.
- Login & Download your NLC GET E-Admit Card
|Exam Date||17.11.2020, 24.11.2020 & 25.11.2020|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 02/2020|