TNCWWB Record Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 Released | 37 Record Clerk Posts | Interview Date: 24-27 Feb 2021 | Download TN Labour Call Letter @labour.tn.gov.in
TNCWWB Record Clerk Admit Card 2021 Available: Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board has declared the Interview date for Record Clerk posts (Advt. No. 01/20220) dated on 10.09.2020. TNCWWB released Record Clerk Hall Ticket/ Call letter. The interview will be conducted from 24.02.2021 to 27.02.2021. Applicants can download Admit Card @tncwwb.onlineregistrationform.org. You may get admit card via official website or by direct link as given here, which is located below in this article. Candidates will be selected in the basis of Test /Exam OR Interview and Driving Test.
|TNUSRB PC Exam Result, Answer Key & Cut Off Marks 2021|
|Recruiter||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
The Interview date, reporting time and venue will be notified in TNCWWB Record Clerk Call Letter. As per the TNCWWB recruitment notification (No. 01/2020), there are 69 vacancies are allocated for this Record Clerk post. Visit labour.tn.gov.in for more details. Download admit card here from below.
TNCWWB Record Clerk Selection Process
Interview Schedule for Record Clerk:
- 24.02.2021 to 27.02.2021
Steps to Download TNCWWB Call Letter Admit Card
- Visit the official website @labour.tn.gov.in OR tncwwb.onlineregistrationform.org
- Click ‘Application Registration’’ on recruitment page of TNCWWB.
- Enter the Login Credential “User ID & Password”
- Click Login to download Admit Card
- Your Call letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take Printout out of the admit card for future references.
- Carry your Hall ticket/ Admit card into Exam Hall.