UPRVUNL Admit Card 2021 | 353 AE, Technician, Accountant & Other Posts | Exam Date: 05.04.2021 | Download UPRVUNL Admit Card @ uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam has decided to release the Admit Card for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M, Assistant Engineer (Trainee), Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Technician Grade II (TG2), Staff Nurse and Pharmacist posts (353 vacancies). As per the UPRVUNL admit card notice, it has planned to release the admit card on 17th March 2021. UPRVUNL is going to conduct the online CBT examination on 05.04.2021 (from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm). Candidates who have applied for this UPRVUNL recruitment, they may download their admit card from its official website @ uprvunl.org. Or else you can download your admit card here. Below of this article, we provide direct download link to get admit card easily.
|Recruiter||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam|
|Designation||Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Review Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Technician Grade-II|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website||http://uprvunl.org |
UPRVUNL Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam: 180 minutes or 3 hours.
- Total no of Questions: 200 questions.
- Total Marks: 200 Marks.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice questions (MCQ).
- Question Paper Language: Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be 0.25 marks reduced for each negative answer.
How to Download UPRVUNL Technician/ AE Admit Card 2021
- Go to official website uprvunl.org
- Click “career” menu
- Find & Click the UPRVUNL Admit card link.
- It will redirect to another (Admit Card Login) page
- Enter your login Credentials
- Now you may view the admit card on your screen.
- Download & take a print of it.
Download UPRVUNL Admit Card
UPRVUNL Exam and Admit Card Notice
|Advt No||Advt. No.U-37/UPRVUSA/2019|