IBPS CRP Specialist Officers XIII Recruitment 2023 | 1402 Vacancies | IT Officer & others | End Date: 21.08.2023 | Apply IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment @ibps.in
IBPS CRP Specialist Officers XIII Recruitment 2023: Through the XIII (13) CRP for Specialist Officer Vacancy in Participating 11 Public Sector Banks or Other Financial Institutions, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the XIII (13) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2024–2025 for and recruitment and selection of personnel for recruitment of Specialist Officers (SO) Government Job Vacancy Posts in those 11 Public Sector Banks or Other Financial Institutions.
Any qualified applicant who wishes to work for one of the Participating Banks and Financial Organizations in the cadre of Specialist Officers or in a position that is equivalent to that cadre must register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-XIII for Vacancies of 2024–25) for the Specialist Officer posts listed below.
- Information Technology (IT) Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Starting Date: 01.08.2023
- Last Date: 21.08.2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2023, which will fill a total of 1402 open positions. The IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 application period will open on August 1, 2023, and close on August 21, 2023. Candidates who plan to apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 must carefully read all instructions.
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
An autonomous organization called the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been given permission by the IBA and instructions from Public Sector Banks to carry out the hiring process for Specialist Officer Cadre Posts in PSU Banks. IBPS will conduct the XIIIth (13th) Common Recruitment Process (CRP) and Common Written Examination (CWE) (Preliminary and Main) for Recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) Cadre Vacancies in Public Sector Banks in December 2023 (Preliminary) and January 2024 (Main) through online mode as a per-requisite for recruitment and selection of personnel for various Specialist Officer posts for the vacancies for 2024–25 in the various 11 Public Sector Banks. The banks such as.
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
IBPS CRP SPL Recruitment 2023 Notification Eligibility
Applicants must fulfill the minimal educational criteria in order to be considered for the various roles listed below. For a number of positions, you must have the experience needed, which is also listed in the table: The maximum age for some categories may be lowered in compliance with government laws. There are certain eligibility and selection criteria for each post. Those who are looking for Central Govt job they are requested to use this chance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree etc.
- You are advised to check its official notice for post wise educational qualification.
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Check IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment official notification for age relaxation.
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 850
- SC/ST: ₹ 175
- Payment can be done through online mode only.
- Only online applications are accepted for IBPS CRP Specialist Officers recruitment.
- Below is a link to the online application form.
IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Procedure
- Visit https://www.ibps.in to access the IBPS website.
- Locate the menu for Career/Advertising.
- Look up the officer or office assistant job posting, then click it.
- the IBPS Officer job notification can be viewed and downloaded.
- Verify your eligibility before continuing.
- Click the link to apply or to register.
- Please provide accurate information and submit the necessary documents.
- Pay the application costs if required.
- The application that you submitted on paper.
For the benefit of applicants, this page or our website (naukrimessenger.com) also includes information on upcoming IBPS job openings, eligibility requirements, salary information, exam format, syllabus, and previous year question papers, as well as information on age restrictions, the selection process, login, results, application forms, answer keys, exam dates, and admit cards.