UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 – Engineer, Security Officer & CA/ CFA Posts – Last Date: 17.11.2020 – Apply online @ ucobank.com
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020: UCO Bank a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Kolkata and having Pan India, as well as, overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment. The bank invites applications from qualified Indian Nationals to fill up the post of Security Officers, Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer and Chartered Accountants/ CFA on contract basis under Specialised Category. The Organisation offered to filling up 91 vacancies for the above mentioned West Bengal Bank jobs 2020. Applicants who are looking for Bank jobs may apply for these UCO latest job opportunities through email@example.com. UCO bank online registration will be activated on 27.10.2020 and the last Date for payment of the fees and submission of online application form is 17.11.2020.
|Designation||Security Officers, Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer & Chartered Accountants/ CFA|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the UCO recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be posted at any Branch / Office of the Bank at sole discretion of the Bank. Candidates have to produce the required documents while attending the interview. Contenders should read the official notification completely and then apply. UCO Online Application Login, instructions, advertisement are obtainable in the official web portal of UCO Bank. For Economist in MMGS-II should possess minimum 02 years of experience as officer, in Scheduled Commercial Banks/PSUs/ Central or State Govt. Departments/ listed Corporate Entity. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
UCO Bank Vacancy Details
|Chartered Accountants/CFA (JMGS-I)||25|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA (MMGS-II)||25|
UCO Bank Kolkata Careers Notification
Online Examination will be held on December 2020/January 2021. Selected candidates in JMGS-I will be on probation for a period of 02 years and selected candidates in MMGS-II will be on probation for a period of 01 year. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates & Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Applicants have to complete B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ Graduate/ PG/ Chartered Accountant/ CFA / MCA in relevant discipline from recognized board/college /University with required experience in allied domain.
- Check UCO Bank careers 2020 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.10.2020)
- Security Officers in JMGS-1: 21-40 years
- For all other posts: 21-30 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of UCO Bank, for age limit and relaxation.
- For SO: The selection will be made on the basis of online examination Interview.
- For Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officers & CA/CFA: The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview.
- Visit and verify in official notification of UCO Bank jobs.
UCO Bank Salary Details
- Scale of Pay – JMGS-I: Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020 (Subject to revision)
- Scale of Pay – MMGS-II: Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
UCO Bank Examination Centre
- Bank will be holding on-line test at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi& Vishakhapatnam.
UCO Bank Job Application Procedure
To apply, applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs.1180 for UR/EWS/OBC candidates and Rs.118 for SC/ST/PWD categories. Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only. Payment of fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE MODE from 27.10.2020 to 17.11.2020 and no other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.ucobank.comand click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Specialist Officer in SCALE I& SCALE II” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.