AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | 185 Vacancies | Job Name: Graduate/ Technical/ Trade Apprentice | End Date: 03.12.2023 | Apply Airport Authority Apprentice Recruitment @ aai.aero
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Applications are being accepted for Apprentice Posts in the discipline of Graduate/ Technical/ Trade at the Airport Authority of India (AAI). Every year, the Board conducts the r Interview/Document verification for appointments at the airports in the Northern Region. The Airport Authority of India has published a notice on www.aai.aero, its official website, on 16.11.2023. According to the announcement, individuals may only apply online for the AAI Apprentice position, 03.12.2023 is the deadline for submitting the application. To view the most recent Apprentice Jobs, click this link. Applicants must have completed their diploma/ ITI or degree in the relevant field from an accredited university in order to apply for the AAI Apprentice Vacancy.
- Starting Date: 16.11.2023
- Last Date: 03.12.2023
|Recruiter||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Designation||Graduate/ Technical/ Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Northern Region|
|Join our Telegram|
For the stated AAI Recruitment , only individuals with the specified qualifications in the relevant field are eligible. Online applications with all required information and no application cost should be sent in order to be considered for employment. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration. The percentage of marks received in the qualifying exam will determine who gets chosen. Following the selection process, candidates would get a monthly income of Rs. 15,000 while undergoing a year-long apprenticeship program. You must use this opportunity if you’re looking for work with the Central Government.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarter (Northern Region) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates who are domiciles of Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand for an Apprenticeship Training Program of one year in various airports in Northern Region for the year 2023-24.
- During the period of Apprenticeship Training, the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
AAI Apprentice Job Vacancy 2023
No. of posts are tentative that can be reduced/increased.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Graduate/ Technical/ Trade Apprentice||185|
AAI Apprentice Job Vacancy Eligibility 2023
To learn more about the most recent AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification for Graduate/ Technical/ Trade Apprentice, including the required qualifications, educational requirements, age restrictions, salary structure, fee details, selection process, and others read the complete article.
- Once check the notification.
- 18 to 26 years
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices: Rs.15000
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 12000
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 9000
- No Application Fee is being charged for AAI Apprentice jobs.
- Interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s/RDAT’s web portal to apply for AAI Apprentice jobs.
AAI apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure:
- Visit the official website at http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ first.
- Next, look for the AAI Apprentice job posting.
- Download the notification, then carefully read it.
- Check its apply mode after that.
- Submit the application form for AAI recruiting after that.
For additional information, please visit our website at naukrimessenger.com.