AIC India Recruitment 2023 | Management Trainee Post | Total Vacancies: 50 | Last Date: 06.04.2023 | Apply Online @ aicofindia.com
AIC India Recruitment 2023: For the role of Management Trainee, Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) is looking for suitable people to apply online. (MT). 50 vacancies in the Generalist Discipline are being sought after, according to the authority’s announcement with the reference number . AIC/Rect/MT(40) -2022-23. Candidates for this AIC MT Position must hold a Graduate degree from an accredited institution. For this recruitment drive, candidates must be 21 years of age or younger and no older than 30. Only online applications through the official website at www.aicofindia.com Recruitment 2023 are accepted from candidates. Anywhere in India may be the assignment for chosen candidates. Get the most recent Central Government Jobs
- Starting date for an application form: 21.03.2023
- End date for an application form: 06.04.2023
|AIC Management Trainee (MT) Salary 2023||AIC Management Trainee Syllabus 2023|
|AIC Management Trainee Previous Year Question Papers||AIC Management Trainee (MT) Books 2023|
|Designation||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 60000/- PM|
|Join our Telegram|
One application per candidate should be submitted. You run the risk of having all of your applications rejected if you submit more than one. With a good remuneration package starting at Rs. 60000/- per month, those looking for graduate jobs can take advantage of this opportunity. The selection of challengers will be based on their performance in the shortlisting, written test, interview, and document verification procedures. Those who performs well in the test they will be eligible to get job at Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited. Check this entire page to get the complete details of AIC India recruitment.
AIC Management Trainee (MT) Job Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Management Trainee (MT)||50|
|Management Trainee (Actuarial)||10|
AIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria for AIC MT recruitment. The eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, salary, application fee and how to apply process.
- Graduation in a relevant field
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma.
- The above said qualifications are from a recognized University/Institution/Board.
- Minimum 21 – Maximum 30 years
- Check the notification for age relaxation.
- CBT Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Candidates can apply AIC Management Trainee recruitment through online mode.
- The online application link is provided below.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD contenders is Rs.200 and others should be Rs.1000.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
AIC India MT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
- Visit the career section on the agriculture insurance company of India official website @ aicofindia.com
- Click the Apply online tap & start the registration.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only.
- Applicants must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active for as long as possible recruitment process.