AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Cycle-III Posts– Total Vacancies: 2296 – Last Date: 26.02.2021 – Apply Online @appost.in
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: India Post- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle invites online application from eligible candidates for an engagement of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) post. AP Postal Circle has planned to fill up 2296 vacancies for GDS Post. As per the notification (RE/APCO/3-11/2020), interested candidates may apply online through @appost.in or indiapost.gov.in. The Starting date for submission of Online application is 27.01.2021 and the closing date to submitting application is 26.02.2021. Applicants must know the local language (Telugu) of Andhra Pradesh.
|Recruiter||India Post – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as declared by the State
Government. As per the AP GDS notification, applicants must have the knowledge in local language (Telugu) of Andhra Pradesh. The selected contenders will be appointed at any branch of Andhra Pradesh Post Office as decided by the AP Postal Circle. In case, candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. Candidates must read the official notification completely and then apply to ensure their eligibility. Each candidate can make single registration only.
AP Post Office GDS Vacancy Notification Details
Candidates should submit Residential Certificate to apply. The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village. Candidates should complete atleast 60 days of Basic Computer Training Course. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- 10th Pass
- Should have Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Applicants should able to ride bicycle/ scooter/ motor cycle.
- Check Andhra Pradesh post office job notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 27.01.2021)
- 18 to 40 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of India Post for age limit and relaxation.
- Automatic generated merit list.
- Verify in official notification of Andhra Pradesh GDS.
AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Application Procedure
Eligible contenders may apply through online mode @indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline from 27.01.2021 to 26.02.2021. Applicants should pay the application fee of of Rs. 100/- for OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man and No fee for all Female/ trans-woman and PwD candidates. Candidates have to make their payment via online/ offline (any Head Post Office). Initially aspirants should register themselves and get Registration number to apply. Contenders should follow the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates have to upload necessary documents, certificates along with online application form.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which X class passed
- Board in which X class passed
- Year of Passing X class
- X Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.