IBPS RRB Group A & B Recruitment 2023 | 8600+ Vacancies | Officers & Office Assistant Post | Last Date: 21.06.2023 | Apply IBPS RRB Officers & Office Assistant Recruitment @ibps.in
IBPS RRB Group A & B Recruitment 2023: The Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) are hiring Office Assistants (Multipurpose) and Group ‘A’ Officers, including Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II, and Officer Scale-III positions. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is hosting the IBPS RRB test for Ge IBPS RRB CRP-XII 2022-23. Now it offered to fill the 8600+ open positions for IBPS RRB. Candidates may submit their applications for this IBPS RRB job opening online at www.ibps.in recruitment 2023. The Common Recruitment Process (IBPS RRB 2022 CRP-XII) must be registered for by any qualified applicant who wishes to work for any of the Regional Rural Banks listed in Group A. In the month of August 2023, the IBPS RRB Prelims test admit card will be made available. Click here to find more Central Government Jobs.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||01.06.2023 to 21.06.2023|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.06.2023 to 21.06.2023|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||10.07.2023|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17.07.2023 to 22.07.2023|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||July/ August, 2023|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||August, 2023|
|Result of Online Exam – Preliminary||September 2023|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||September 2023|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||September 2023|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2023|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2023|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2023|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose))||January 2024|
You can read more about the most recent IBPS Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer), Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer), Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager), Officer Scale II (Law), Officer Scale II (CA), Officer Scale II (IT), Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer), and Officer Scale III recruitment below.
|Designation||Officer & Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced job openings for 8600+ Officer and Office Assistant positions as part of its IBPS Recruitment 2023 initiative. Any degree, a law degree, a CA degree, an MBA degree, or any other degree is required for recruitment. From June 1 to June 21, 2023, interested and qualified applicants may submit applications for the advertised position. The chosen candidates would be posted throughout India. IBPS is only accepting applications online for this notice. Only on the official website will the IBPS online application link be accessible. It is required of applicants to complete the IBPS online application form 2023 online. Only the official website will host the online application form.
IBPS RRB Officer Office Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification
The interview process is coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the assistance of NABARD and IBPS with the proper authority for candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for the post of Officers Scale I and in the single level examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III under CRP- RRB- IX. You can find freshmen jobs here.
- The test will be delivered online at various locations throughout India.
- The official notification contains a tentative list of the testing locations for the preliminary, main, and single exams.The Institute of Banking Personne
- Selection will decide where to appoint the chosen candidates within India.
- With the proper authorities’ approval, this system of Common Recruitment Process will be implemented in Regional Rural Banks based on Online Examination, Common Interviews, and Provisional Allotment.
- Read the PDF notification if you want to participate in the IBPS Recruitment.
- IBPS RRB uses an online link (IBPS RP- RRB- X Login), and instructions and an advertisement are available on the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’s official web portal.
IBPS RRB Job Vacancy 2023/ IBPS RRB Group A & B Job Vacancies 2023
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||5538|
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||2685|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||60|
|Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||3|
|Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)||8|
|Officer Scale II (Law)||24|
|Officer Scale II (CA)||21|
|Officer Scale II (IT)||62|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||332|
|Officer Scale III||73|
IBPS RRB Group A &B Recruitment 2023 Notification Eligibility
To be considered for the various positions listed below, applicants must meet the minimal educational requirements. You must possess the experience required for a number of positions, which is also detailed in the table: In accordance with government regulations, the upper age limit for some categories may be lowered. For each position, there are distinct requirements for eligibility and selection.
The upcoming IBPS job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card, and many other central & state government jobs details are also provided on this page for the benefit of applicants.
|Office Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent|
|Officer Scale I|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with At Least Minimum 50% Marks and 02 Year.|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with At Least 50% Minimum Marks and 01 Year Post Experience.|
|Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
|Officer Scale-III||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks with Minimum 05 Year Post Experience|
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- Between 18 years and 28 years
- Check the notification for age relaxation.
- Prelims Written Exam (For All Posts)
- Mains Written Exam (Only for Officer Scale-I, & Office Assistants)
- Interview (Only for Officer Scale-I, II, III)
- Document Verification
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs.175/- (Inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST) for
all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs.175/- (Inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST) for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates can apply IBPS RRB Group A & B recruitment through online mode only.
- The online application form link is provided below.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant & Officers Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Procedure
- Visit the IBPS website at https://www.ibps.in.
- Find the Career/Advertising menu.
- Look up the job posting for an officer or office assistant, then click it.
- View and Download the IBPS Officer job announcement.
- Check your eligibility and continue.
- To register or apply, click the link.
- Give accurate information and upload the required papers.
- Whenever necessary, pay the application fees.
- The printed version of your application.