ICMR Recruitment 2020 – Scientist-B Posts – Total Vacancies: 141 – Last Date: 02.10.2020 – Apply online @ main.icmr.nic.in
ICMR Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has recently published a notification to invites application for the position of Scientist-B. According to the ICMR recruitment 2020 notification, 141 vacancies are allocated for the Scientist-B posts on contract basis, New Delhi. Interested eligible Contenders who are more desired to work in Central government jobs may apply through online to this ICMR Scientist-B post in prescribed format as given in the ICMR recruitment 2020 notification. MBBS degree/ PG Degree holders can apply through online mode @ main.icmr.nic.in/ OR cdn.digialm.com/EForm/ for ICMR Delhi jobs 2020 within 02.10.2020.
|Recruiter||The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Designation||Scientist-B (Medical/ Non-Medical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the ICMR Scientist vacancy 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at anywhere in India as decided by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) recruitment 2020. Contenders should read the ICMR official notification thoroughly and then apply. Indian Council of Medical Research jobs 2020 notification & ICMR Delhi Recruitment Online Registration, login/ Application form are available @ main.icmr.nic.in. Applicants should attach the required documents with application form in recommended manner as mentioned in ICMR recruitment 2020 notification.
ICMR Scientist B Vacancy Notification Details
Selection may be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview. Job seekers, who are also seeking for State government Jobs, should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about ICMR latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ PG degree from a recognized College/ University.
- Visit and Verify ICMR careers 2020 notification about qualification.
- Maximum: 35 years
- Check Official notification of ICMR for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) & Interview
- Refer ICMR latest vacancy notification to get more details.
Contenders should apply through online mode in prescribed format as indicated in official website @www.main.icmr.nic.in. Log onto the official website of ICMR @ main.icmr.nic.in. To apply, applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs.1500 for SC/ST/EWS/Women candidates and Rs.2000 for all other candidates. Full exempted for PWD candidates.
- Click on the Career Opportunity section
- Select on the Recruitment for the post of the Scientist-B “Call for application for the Recruitment Exam for the Post of Scientist – B (Medical and Non-Medical)”
- Go through the notification details completely
- Download the application form
- Fill all the details in the application form and send it before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020|