IPR Recruitment 2022 | Current Opportunity: Technical Officer | Advert no: 6/2022 | Vacancies: 08 | Starting date:14.10.2022 | Last date:18.11.2022 | Apply online @ipr.res.in
IPR Recruitment 2022: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an Aided Institute of Department of Atomic Energy; Govt. of India has announced notification for Technical Officer C Post Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts on Direct Recruitment basis. Candidates are advised to carefully read all details and eligible criteria before applying for the Post. Willing Candidates who want to work in central government jobs can apply for the Post and take selection process. Starting date for candidates to apply in Online is active from 14.10.2022 and last date to submit application for candidates in online is 18.11.2022. Application can be sent only in Online mode and any other mode of sending application will be rejected by the Organization.
Important dates to Remember:
Candidates can send application in online mode from 14.10.2022
Last date for Candidates to submit application in Online is 18.11.2022
Candidates must complete Educational/Technical Qualification from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government. Any Universities/Institution the same need to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks, if percentage of marks is not indicated in application form, then candidate will not be considered for selection Process. The selected candidates are required to work in various activities pertaining to research and development in the field of plasma technology and other related application fields. Candidate must not exceed 30 years of age and age relaxations shall be admissible as per Central Government rules from time to time. Selected Candidate can get affordable salary package of Level 10 Pay Matrix and Initial basic salary Pay range from 56,100 per month as per 7th pay commission.
|Salary||₹ 56100/- per month|
|Join our Telegram|
IPR Recruitment 2022 Technical Officer Post Notification details:
Candidates those who seeking for age relaxation or payment of fees under SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/Ex-serviceman/EWS category are required to submit certificate in the prescribed format of Gov of India failing which they will be treated as UNRESERVED candidates. Organization has rights to increase/decrease vacancies according to recruitment. Recruitment Process can be Terminated/Suspended/Cancelled at any stage without any notice. The Written Test/ Interview will be conducted in Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar for More details kindly visit website for more information. Second/ Sleeper class to and fro Rail/State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to outstation candidates who are called for Interview on production and submission of original ticket/photocopy if it is a return ticket. Click here to get latest Engineering jobs
Name of Post: Technical Officer C
|Disciplines||No of Post||Pay of Scale|
IPR Vacancy 2022 latest Notification Detail:
Candidates has given TA allowance as per company rules. Contenders are advised to have valid Phone no and Email id till the completion of recruitment process, because all details will be informed only through phone no and email id. Entrants should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Seekers are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below.
- Candidate must complete graduation in BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Check IPR Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Candidate must not exceed 30 years of age
- Kindly refer IPR Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written exam
- Final selection based on personal interview
- SC/ST/Female/PWBD/EWS/ Ex-Serviceman –NIL
- Other Categories- Rs 200
- Mode of Payment: Through Online only (SBI Collect)
- Print/Download receipt.
- The pay scale for Technical Officer-C at a basic pay of ₹ 56100/- per month in the Level 10 of pay matrix (7th CPC) plus
- Other allowances as admissible under rules of IPR.
IPR Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
- Eligible Candidates should apply via online and the entire application process is on online. Enthusiastic contenders are required to apply online through official website @ ipr.res.in/documents/jobs career.html
- Applicants are required to upload the following documents while filling online application form,
A recent passport size color photograph.
Copies of following supporting documents like
Age Proof certificate,
Educational mark sheets/certificates/degrees,
Certificate of caste/community/class in prescribed format,
Copy of payment receipt (if applicable).
Any other relevant document
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with their recent Photograph in the online application. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only.
- Candidates from other category must pay application fees of Rs 200 through SBI collect. On successful transaction e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidate are requested to take printout of e-receipt and online application form for future reference.
- Once again check all details are entered correctly without mistake and at last press submit button
- Application received after the due date will be rejected.
We find this post are useful and informative for upcoming State government, Central government recruitment, Examination system, previous year question paper etc. Naukri messenger is the best website for those who wants to participate in Central government, State government, Banking, Court, and Other Exam. Naukrimessenger.com makes it easy for interested candidate to read by providing study materials.