NPCIL Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021 – Trade Apprentice posts – Total Vacancies: 65 – Last Date: 11.01.2021 – Download MAPS Kalpakkam Application form @ npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL MAPS Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited-Madras Atomic Power Station Kalpakkam Site has invites application from qualified candidates for the engagement of Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Welder, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Wireman, Instrument Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil) & Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) . According to the NPCIL recruitment 2020, 65 vacancies are allocated for Trade Apprentices post on contractual basis. Applicants who are looking for Central Government Jobs in NPCIL Kalpakkam are advised to register themselves @apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. Aspirants can download NPCIL MAPS Kalpakkam application form @npcilcareers.co.in from the date of 08.12.2020 to 11.01.2021.
|Recruiter||Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Job Location||MAPS Kalpakkam (TN)|
As per the NPCIL Apprentice vacancy 2021 notification, the eligible contenders will attend the Apprenticeship Training at Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam as decided by the selection committee of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. All the prescribed essential qualifications should only be of full time, regular and from recognized board/ University / Institution. The number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and subject to change as per requirement of the organization. Applications received after on 11.01.2021 at the address given above will not be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number.
NPCIL Madras Atomic Power Station Vacancy Details 2021
NPCIL MAPS Kalpakkam Job Apprentice Notification Details
NPCIL Selection process is based on the candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course and Trade competency. The period of apprentice training is for one year. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about NPCIL upcoming vacancy, NPCIL Login, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Admit card, exam date, pay scale details, npcil Kalpakkam jobs, NPCIL Kalpakkam selection list, MAPS Kalpakkam apprentice vacancy 2021, results, etc. in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the latest Employment News and Exam information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should possess VIII/ HSC (10+2)/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized college/ institute/ university.
- Check NPCIL Kalpakkam vacancy 2021 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (11.01.2021)
- Not less than 16 years & Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Kindly refer notification of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited careers for age limit and relaxation.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/ course and Trade competency.
- Visit and verify in official notification of NPCIL Careers.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice 2021 Salary Details
- 90 % of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI Training course.
- 80 % of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 1 year ITI Training course.
- Check advt.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman, COPA, etc.) Jobs Application Procedure
Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal. Candidates can download the Application Form from the NPCIL Website @www.npcil.nic.in. . Before applying, aspirants should read the notification “02 / MAPS / HRM / TA-XV / 2020” completely and then apply.
The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No. 02/MAPS/HRM/TA-XV/2020”. Candidates should submit self attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
- Educational qualification (8th, 10th, 12th Mark Sheet as may be applicable).
- ITI Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Other qualification / Experience Certificates.
- Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted Officers or from concerned Institution.
- Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)/ EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Identity (only for Transgender candidates) issued by Competent Authority
- Aadhaar Card.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Recent passport size photograph.
The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with of all supported documents may be sent to the following address Dy. Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu. The filled in application should reach us on or before the last date i.e. 11/01/2021. Applications received after the last date for any reasons will not be considered.
|Offline Last Date||11/01/2021|
|Advt No||NOTICE NO. 02/MAPS/HRM/TA-XV/2020|