NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | Current openings: Trade Apprentices | Opportunity:75 | Start date: 29.06.2022 | Last Date: 31.07.2022 | NPCIL Recruitment portal Apply Online @ npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear power corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently issued a recruitment notification (NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HR/TA/01/2022) to invite online applications from suitable candidates for the post of Various Trade Apprentices Posts Such as Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter), Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman(Civil) and Surveyor. According to the NPCIL vacancy 2022 notification, there is a total of 75 vacancies are offered by the NPCIL new vacancy with the admissible salary package. Willing and qualified contenders may apply for this NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022 via online mode with the mandatory fee charge. The online application commenced on 29/06/2022(10.00 Hours). The online link will be disabled on 31/07/2022 (16.00 Hours). It’s mandatory, that the interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
According to NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Trade Apprentices job notification would have declared as the advertisement number of NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HR/TA/01/2022. The candidates who are interested to get the central government jobs they may apply the above said posts through the gateway of online application form @npcilcareers.co.in. Before going to apply the NPCIL posts via online volunteers must read and check the eligibility conditions of NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022 such as educational Qualification, Age Limits, Apply Mode, Selection Process, Required Documents, Exams, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Paper, Model Question Paper, Answer Key, Results and much more. The selected and deserved candidates will be placed at Karnataka, India. Hey, there you can get the detailed information about the latest job notification for NPCIL Trade Apprentices. Recently, the officials is inviting the online application from the appropriate & Entitled seekers for the ERT position. From 29.06.2022 the officials have opened the apply link on its official website @ www.npcilcareers.co.in recruitment 2022 and we are given the direct link of Online application form at the end of this page . you may use the link to get the online registration form easily.
|Salary||As per posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
|To get the latest & upcoming new vacancies details about the Nuclear power corporation of India Limited, kindly Bookmark & follow us @ Naukrimessenger.com|
NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Conditions:
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming NPCIL job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question Papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Vacancy Details | NPCIL Trade Apprentices 2022 vacancies:
|Posts Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter)||04|
- Candidates should Graduates ITI or Equivalent from the authorized institute.
- Check the official notification of NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022.
- Entrants should belonging to the Age between 14 – 24 Years as on 31.07.2022
- Age Relaxation will be followed as per the Government of India Guidelines.
- Kindly refer to NPCIL 2022 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The decision of the administration is final and will control all the candidates in all matters like eligibility, acceptance or objection of applications, selection process, complete cancellation of selection process.
Remuneration for Trade Apprentices Posts:
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 7,700 for one-year ITI Graduates.
- A stipend of Rs 8,855/- per month for two-year ITI graduates.
Required Documents To submit Along With Online Application form @npcilcareers.co.in:
- SSLC/10th Pass Certificate
- Essential Qualification ITI Passed Certificate.
- Essential Qualification ITI Final Mark Sheet
- Caste certificate, if belonging to SC/ST, OBC (NCL)/EWS category.
- PWBD certificate, if applying for age relaxation under PWBD category
- Valid identity proof Preferably Aadhar Card.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @ npcilcareers.co.in. Find and select the link of Engagement of Trade Apprentices at KGS Site(advt.) and its run on the home page.
Now, you should click on the pdf link to get the NPCIL Recruitment 2022 notification in pdf format. check and read out all the adequate information’s about NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022.Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
Interviewees are asked to confirm their eligibility before applying for any position. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
|Advt No||NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HR/TA/01/2022|