ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 | 922 Vacancy | Various Posts |Start Date: 07.05.2022 | Last Date:28.05.2022 | Advt No: 2/2022 | Apply Online @www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has enunciate the latest recruitment notification from the eligible candidates of Non Executives in various Department of ONGC. Current opening for Non-Executive Posts from the various department of ONGC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Scientific Assistant, Junior Marine Radio Assistant, Junior Dealing Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Technician, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment), Junior Slinger cum Rigger, Junior Assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Junior Fireman. The Online application form of ONGC Non-Executive recruitment 2022 Starts form 07 May 2022 and the last date for the submission of Application Form is 28 May 2022. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
According to the ONGC Recruitment 2022 Non-Executive Vacancy would have declared as the advertisement number of 2/2022 and the application form for above mention posts @ www.ongcindia.com under the career section. Totally 922 vacancies are assigned for the various department posts affiliated the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited across the country. Applicants are advised to read this content before going to apply the posts. In this article we are clearly explain the eligibility criteria about the ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 like Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Salary, Fees Details, Selection Process, Apply Mode and also we are given the important link of the Non-Executive Vacancy posts.
Job Seekers who are also interested in government job and also private jobs they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment
|Recruiter||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Location||Across the work-centers|
|Salary||Rs. 29,000- Rs.98,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details Respectively:
- Here you will get the Details about number of vacancy are assigned for the posts in respective Work-centers.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Chennai & Karaikal (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry)||38|
|Kolkata (West Bengal)||10|
Educational Qualification for ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 in various Department:
|Position of Post||Required Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant||Graduate Diploma in Related Field|
|Junior Marine Radio Assistant||Certificate in Required Field|
|Junior Dealing Assistant||Diploma in Related Field + Heavy License|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||Complete degree in Post Graduate as per relevant field|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Certificate in Related Field|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver||10th Pass and addition of Heavy License with 3 Years Experience|
|Junior Technician||Trade Certificate or equivalent ITI in related Field|
|Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment)||Must passed SSLC and have the Heavy (HMV) License|
|Junior Slinger cum Rigger||Must passed SSLC and have the Heavy (HMV) License|
|Junior Assistant||Hold a graduate degree and also have the certificate in Typing|
|Junior Fire Supervisor||12th with 6 Month Experience and have Heavy (HMV) License|
|Junior Fireman||10th Pass + 3 Month Fireman Training + Heavy (HMV) License|
Remuneration Details for ONGC Recruitment 2022:
- The salary will be given as per the post guideline.
- For the posts of F1 level candidates salary will be given as Rs. 29,000- Rs.98,000/-
- Candidates of A1 level shall be remuneration for Rs.26,000- 87,000/-
- As per the notification guideline the salary for the W1 Level candidates for Rs.24,000-57,500/-
- Candidates can read the more Remuneration details kindly visit the official website of ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates should attain the minimum age of 18-30 Years (For F1 & A1 Level Posts Except Drilling/ Cementing/ Production- Drilling)as on 28.05.2022
- Aspirant should have the age limitation of 18-28 Years (For F1 & A1 Level Posts of Drilling/ Cementing/ Production- Drilling) as on 28.05.2022.
- For The posts of Junior Assistant Operator and Heavy Equipment should have the age 18-35 Years as on 28.05.2022 and 18-27 years For W1 Level Posts.
- For regarding more information kindly visit the website @www.ongcindia.com
- Interested and eligibility candidates can apply the posts through the online.
- Current invites of 922 Placement for various posts under several department affiliated of ONGC recruitmnet 2022.
- Application form is available in the Official portal holds of Career section.
- In this article we describe the important link of ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022.
Fees Details for ONGC Recruitment 2022:
- candidates of General/ Other Backward Castes/ EWS category are should pay the amount of Rs. 300/-
- For the category of SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM Candidate must pay the requisite amount is Rs. 150/-
- Applicants can pay the application fees through Online
- Payment of registration fees other than prescribed mode it will not to be acceptable .
- once the requisite will be paid it does not be refundable under any circumstance.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer based Test followed by PST/PET/Skill Test/ Typing Test Wherever Applicable.
- The test of the center for CBT within the work-center are mentioned above in this page.
- The language of Test will be considered the required languages English/Tamil/Bengal/ Hindi/Assamee and marati is fvaor of the candidates Work-centers.
- The details of test will be discretion at the ONGC Recruitment 2022 website.
- The qualified candidates can face the next phase of selection process.
- The CBT will consists of 100 question and obtained the maximum mark is 100 and the negative for incorrect answer will not be considered.
Apply Online ONGC Recruitment 2022 For Non-Executive posts:
Aspirant kindly Go to Visit the Official Website “www.ongcindia.com” Search the career section in the home page menu options. here the the advertisement would have declared as the Recruitment of Non-Executives across all work-centers in ONGC wide Advertisement No.2/2022 is running on the notice page. Click the notification of ONGC recruitment to get the details in required language(English/Hindi). Read the eligibility criteria after go to select the application link is declared on the same page as shown as Online Registration for the Recruitment 0f Non-Executive across all work-centers in ONGC Wide advertisement. The page will be redirecting to next page Here you can see the format of apply and regarding details finally click the proceed option to go to application process. enter the valid e3email ID and further required details. upload the needed documents and certificates as per the posts required. Ensure the given details of your application and click submit button to Submission of your Application form Registered. keep the registration number of form for future purpose.