ONGC AP CMO Recruitment 2020 – GDMO, FMO & OH Posts – Total Vacancies: 33 – Last Date: 21.11.2020 – Download AP CMO Application @ ongcindia.com
ONGC AP CMO Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Rajahmundry has invited applications for engagement of Doctors on contract basis at Assam Asset. According to the ONGC recruitment 2020 notification, 33 vacancies are allocated for ONGC Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO), Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Full Time), Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Part Time) and Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) posts on contractual basis. Contenders who are desired to work in Central government job in AP may apply through prescribed E-mail address to the ONGC latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the ONGC recruitment 2020 notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for ONGC required posts from the date of 06.11.2020 to 21.11.2020.
|Recruiter||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Designation||CMO- FMO, GDMO & OH|
|Job Location||Rajahmundry Asset (Andhra Pradesh)|
As per the ONGC AP CMO recruitment 2020 notification, the engagement purely temporary and the selected contenders will be placed at Rajahmundry Asset, District- East Godavari (AP)as decided by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited of Assam. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail and SMS about date & time of interview. Candidates are also advised to provide correct information in their online application. Instructions, additional documents details, etc. are available in the official notification of ONGC recruitment 2020. The electronic mode of interview (Google Meet/ WhatsApp/ Zoom Call/ Skype) will be intimated to the candidates in advance. However, the candidates are advised to be prepared to give interview in all medium mentioned here, and to appear in person, if so required by ONGC.
ONGC AP CMO Vacancy Details
|CMO – Field Duty (FMO)||28|
|CMO – General Duty (GDMO) Full Time||03|
|CMO – General Duty (GDMO) Part Time||01|
|Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
ONGC AP CMO Job Notification Details
Candidates who are already in public service they should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from concerned authority. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about ONGC AP CMO selection list, Oil & Gas jobs, ONGC latest vacancy, ONGC Jobs for fresher, ONGC login, ONGC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Should have Valid Registration with the Statutory Council.
- Kindly Check ONGC AP CMO recruitment 2020 notification about qualification details.
- There is no maximum age limit for applying.
- Refer Official notification of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited for age limit and relaxation.
- Personal interview/ Interview through online mode.
- Kindly refer ONGC AP CMO vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
ONGC AP CMO Salary Details
- CMO – Field Duty (FMO): Rs.75000/-
- CMO – General Duty (GDMO) Full Time & OH: Rs.72000/-
- CMO – General Duty (GDMO) Part Time: Rs.41000/-
- Check ONGC AP CMO advt.
ONGC AP CMO-FMO/ GDMO & OH Application Procedure
Contenders should apply online @ www.ongcindia.com. Contenders should check their eligibility, before apply for the desired ONGC post. Candidates need to register themselves on ONGC’s online application site. Contenders can apply from 06.11.2020 to 21.11.2020.
Interested candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given along with scanned copies of relevant documents in separate pdf files (for docs) & jpg file (for photo) format to prescribed e-mail address
[email protected] on or before 21.11.2020.
ONGC required enclosures:
- Duly filled Application Format available at advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Admit/ Mark sheet/p assing certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- PG Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh/ DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- Community/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable).
|Advt No||Recruitment Advertisement No. R&P – 03 / 2020|