ONGC Recruitment 2022 | Current opportunity: Class 1 Executive at (E1 Level) in Finance and Marine Disciplines | Vacancies:56 | Advert no 8/2022(R&P) | Starting Date:18.10.2022 | Last Date: 07.11.2022 | Apply online @ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India Limited has announced notification for Class 1Executive (at E1 Level) in Finance and Marine Disciplines. ONGC is Looking for young and energetic candidate to join the organization as class 1 executive at (E1 Level) for Finance and Accounts officer, F&A Officer Secretariat Executive and Marine Officer. Willing Candidate can apply for the post and take selection process. Before applying Candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils eligible criteria before applying for the post. Starting Date to apply in online is 18.10.2022 and the last date to submit application in online is 07.11.2022. Candidate should submit the application only in online mode any other mode of sending application will be rejected automatically. Click here to get latest Central Govt Jobs,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Application is 18.10.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application is 07.11.2022
Candidate those who are willing to apply for these vacancies must go through the details given in website. Contenders should possess the maximum age of 35 years. Candidate must complete Graduation of Degree in ICWA/CA/MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% of marks or PGDMMBA from IIMs with minimum 60% of marks. Candidates applying for F&A Officer Secretariate Executive should have pass the final examination of ICSI and for Marine officer candidate must have Ministry of Transport Certificate of competency of master foreign going.
|Designation||Finance and Accounts Officer, F&A Officer Secretariat, Marine officer|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs 60000 to 1,80000|
|Join our Telegram|
ONGC Class 1 Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification/ Vacancy Details:
The Complete information about post and vacancies will be highlighted in the official website of @ongcindia.com. The applicant should be a citizen of India because the selected candidate will be placed anywhere across India or abroad. Vacancies shown in advertisement are subjected to change according to the committee decision. Vacancies may be increased or decreased without any notice; the Recruitment process will be cancelled/Postponed/terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the Graduate Jobs here
|Name of Post||No of Post||Educational qualification|
|Finance & Accounts officer||48||Graduation of Degree in ICWA/CA/MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% of marks or PGDMMBA from IIMs with minimum 60% of marks.|
|F&A Officer Secretariate Executive||04||should have pass the final examination of Institute of Company secretariates of India(ICSI)should be an Associate fellow member of ICSI|
|Marine officer||04||Ministry of Transport Certificate of competency of master foreign going.
ONGC Executive at (E1 level) Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have valid email id and phone no because all information will be informed through email id only. So, Candidate must regularly visit website to check latest information about recruitment. Candidates applying for F&A Officer must have minimum 2 years’ experience in post qualification experience in Company Secretariat and for Marine officer minimum 3 years’ Experience as second officer should be conversant mercantile Marine department /Post and customs Rules and Regulations. Click here to get latest Diploma jobs
Finance and Accounts Officer:
- Graduation of Degree in ICWA/CA/MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% of marks or PGDMMBA from IIMs with minimum 60% of marks
F&A Officer Secretariat Executive:
- Candidates should have pass the final examination of Institute of Company secretariates of India (ICSI)should be an Associate fellow member of ICSI
- Ministry of Transport Certificate of competency of Master foreign going.
|PWBD||40 further relaxed 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST|
|Departmental Candidates||Relaxation in age will be granted to the extend of service rendered in ONGC|
- Candidates will be Shortlisted based educational qualification performance in CBT and Interview.
- Selected Candidate can get salary package of Rs 60000 to 1,80000/-
- Check advertisement for more information.
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs 300/-|
|SC, ST, PWBD||No charges|
- Payment of fees can be made through SBI e-pay link provided in application form
ONGC Recruitment 2022-Apply online application procedure:
- Candidates are advised to visit official website @ongcindia.com
- Before applying candidates must carefully read all instruction given in notification.
- Candidates must have required documents like educational certificate, Experience certificate, Community certificate along with recent passport size photograph not older than 3 months, Signature, left hand thump impression.
- Candidates must enter all details correctly without mistake and then upload photostat copies of required documents, photograph, signature, and left-hand thump impression with application form.
- Application will be accepted after payment of fees so Candidates must check their category and pay fees as given in notification.
- Once again check all details entered are correct. Then press submit button.
- Take hard copy of Application form and payment of fees receipt for future reference.
We find this post useful and informative for upcoming latest central government, State government and upcoming examination system, previous year, question paper etc. Naukri messenger is the best website for those who wants to participate in Government, Banking, Court and Other Exam. Naukrimessenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is the great way to keep up to date with latest information about government and other exam. To avail of exclusive job offers join our Telegram page now