ONGC Recruitment 2023 | Job Name: Junior/ Associate Consultant | Vacancies: 56 | Last Date: 09.03.2023 | Download ONGC Job Application Form @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2023: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) has published a new job announcement inviting applications from competent and experienced ONGC employees who have retired from the Production and Drilling disciplines for the positions of Junior Consultant and Associate Consultant. As a result, there are 56 openings for consultant positions. This ONGC recruitment notice welcomes qualified candidates via online/ offline mode. While the application form is only provided in the ONGC recruitment notification, candidates may apply for these Central Government job openings using the details given in the official notification. The ONGC job notification is provided below.
|Designation||Junior Consultant/ Associate Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 42,000 to Rs. 70,000|
|Join our Telegram|
The prescribed formatted application form must be delivered to the specified address before the deadline. The closing date for ONGC recruitment applications is 9th March 2023. The selection process for ONGC’s hiring would involve written tests and in-person interviews. The chosen candidates will then be stationed in Ahmedabad and have to work there for some years. The pay range for this need is between Rs. 42,000 to Rs. 70,000. On the official website, additional information about ONGC jobs, ONGC recruitment, forthcoming vacancies, application form, etc. will be provided. Links to the job announcement and application form for ONGC are provided at the conclusion.
ONGC Job Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
ONGC Consultant Vacancies Eligibility
The details related to ONGC Job Vacancy such as educational qualification, experience, age limit, selection process, apply mode, and how to apply process are discussed below.
- Candidate should possess minimum qualification as given in the notification.
- Retired ONGC persons at E1 to E3 level for Junior consultant posts & at E4 to E5 level for Associate consultant posts from Production/Drilling discipline.
- With at least 5 years of experience in Work Over/Drilling field operations.
Age Limit (as on 22.02.2023)
- Age limit should be within 65 years.
- ONGC selection will be based on written test/ personal interaction, the date & venue for tests will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should submit application form on or before the last date.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website.
- Search the required notification.
- Carefully click and download the notification.
- Carefully read the message and confirm your eligibility.
- The notification includes a link to the bio data form.
- Download the bio data form and accurately complete it.
- Then submit application form on or before the due date.
We hope you can find all the information you need about ONGC recruitment on this page. Once, look over the official announcement for any clarifications. To receive more recent updates, visit naukrimessenger.com frequently.
|Advt No||AMD /CONSLT-2023(1)|