RBI Recruitment 2021 – Manager, Legal Officer & Other (Non-CSG) Posts – Total Vacancies: 29 – Last Date: 10.03.2021 – Apply Online @ rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha/ Protocol & Security) in Grade A, Manager (Tech-Civil) in Grade B, and Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’. According to the RBI vacancy 2021 notification, 29 vacancies are allocated for this above said Non-CSG posts. Contenders may apply through online mode @www.rbi.org.in. Interested eligible candidates may fill the online application from the date of 23.02.2021 to 10.03.2021 (till 06.00 PM). New applicants have to register themselves and get RID/ Reg. no. to apply.
|Recruiter||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Designation||Non- CSG (Assistant Manager, Manager, and Legal Officer)|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the Non-CSG vacancy notification, the selected applicants will be placed at any branch/ office of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The Online Examination will be held on April 10, 2021. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online registration link (RBI Login) of latest RBI vacancy also available in the official notification. You can get more information about latest Bank jobs here.
RBI Officer Vacancy Details
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||12|
|Manager & Legal Officer in Grade-B||12|
RBI Asst. Manager & Legal Officer Job Notification Details
All degrees mentioned in the application should be awarded by an Institute/ University recognized by the Government/ other Statutory Bodies. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about RBI latest jobs, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Legal Officer: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law and should have at least 02 years of experience
- Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with 03 years’s experience.
- Asst. Manager (Rajbhasha): Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation with English
- Asst. Manager (protocol & Security): Candidate should be an Officer with a minimum 05 years of Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
- Kindly Check RBI Manager & legal officer notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on February 01, 2021)
- Legal officer: Must have attained the age of 21 years & not exceeding 32 years
- Manager: Must have attained the age of 21 years & not exceeding 35 years
- Asst. Manager (RAJBHASHA): Must have attained the age of 21 years & not exceeding 30 years
- Asst. Manager (protocol & Security): Must have attained the age of 25 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years
- Refer Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Online/ Offline Examination
- Kindly refer RBI notification to get more details about it.
RBI Manager & Legal Officer Online Application Procedure
The Online application will be available from 23.02.2021 to 10.03.2021 (till 06.00 PM). Before applying, applicants should read the official notification “Recruitment for the post of Non-CSG – PY 2020” and then apply. You can get the official notification at Opportunities page of RBI @opportunities.rbi.org.in. Eligible Contenders should apply through online mode in prescribed format as referred in official website of RBI @ www.rbi.org.in. Notification and apply online registration link (RBI login) are available in the official website of RBI.
To apply for this RBI recruitment 2021, contenders have to create profile by the way of RBI Registration. Former user may enter the existing Registration ID and Password to login and New user have to create new profile on RBI sign up form and get new RID and Password via E-mail Id/ OTP Mobile verification to apply on the Reserve Bank of India Login Session. After Login/ Profile Creation contenders have to pay Application fee/ Intimation charges.
Applicants should fill all the mandatory particulars upload required documents/ certificates as mentioned in the notification. Then Contenders have to ensure all the given information and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants should submit the hard copy of online application for future references. Contenders should apply, before the last date (10.03.2021) to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||2/ 2020-21|