Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022 | Current opportunity: W-1 level Technicians | Vacancies:83 | Advert no: 01/2022 | Starting date:01.10.2022 | Last date:31.10.2022 | Apply online @spphyderabad.spmcil.com
Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022: Security Printing Press, Hyderabad is one of the nine units of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited under government of India. In Hyderabad security Printing Press, it has recently announced notification for Technician W-1 level in various stream like Printing/Control/Engineering/Resource management it has recently commissioned CWBN paper Machine Project Narmada Puram with a view to be self-sufficient in manufacturing of currency paper. Willing Candidate those who want to work in Central Government sector can apply for vacancies and take selection process. Starting date to apply for candidate in online mode is 01.10.2022 and last date to submit application in online mode is 31.10. 2022.Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils eligible criteria for said post. Applications can be sent only in online mode any other mode of sending applications will be rejected automatically.
Dates to Remember:
Starting date to apply in online mode is 01.10.2022
Last date to submit application in online is 31.10.2022
Date of Examination for candidate in “Online “at selected exam center is November/December.
Candidate must possess the minimum age of 18 and maximum age should be 25 years. Selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The period of probation may be extended by a further period of one year by the Company. If the performance of the candidate is not found suitable during the extended period of probation, his service will be terminated. The online test will be in bilingual languages like Hindi & English language. English language section which will be available only in English and there is no Interview for the selection of the posts. The selection will be on merit basis and no negative mark will be given in Online test for candidates. Candidate should complete minimum qualification of 10th/ full time in ITI/Diploma certificates from recognized universities from NCVT/SCVT in various department. Click here to get latest recruitment in Diploma jobs
|Recruiter||Security Printing Press Hyderabad|
|Job Location||Any location|
|Join our Telegram|
SPMCIL recruitment 2022 Notification pdf details:
Vacancies can be varied according to the recruitment of company. Company has rights to increase/decrease vacancies according to decision of company authority. Company has rights to Terminate/suspended/cancelled recruitment at any stage without notice. Candidate must be a citizen of India or subject of Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan who came to India before 01 January 1962. Certificate of eligibility is necessary for candidate to undergo examination, but the offer of appointment may be given only for eligibility certificate is issued to him/her by the Government of India. Candidates are advised to submit one single online application for each post, candidate those who apply for Relaxation in the Upper age limit is not admissible to SC/ST/OBC for UR vacancies.
|Cadre||No of Stream||No of Post||Pay of Scale|
|Printing/Control||Technician||68||Rs 18780- 67390/-|
|Technician(Electronics and Instrumentations)||03|
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria:
Candidate must have valid phone no and valid email id because all details about selection process will be informed through their email only. Candidate are advised to visit website regularly for latest updates and information about online examination. Company will take verification of original documents for candidates after selected in online examination. Applicant who does not qualify age and educational qualification need not apply for the post. Click here to get latest Freshers jobs.
Upper age limit will be relaxed for certain category under government rules of India. Relaxation in the Upper age limit is not admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies. Here below upper age limitation is given in tabular column
|Other Backward Class||3 Years|
|PWD||10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC)15 Years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-servicemen||3 years (8 years for SC/ST and 6 years for OBC candidates) subject to maximum of 50 years of age|
|Widows/divorced women/Women Judicially separated who are not married||By 5 years (GEN/EWS) 8 years (OBC) 10 Years (SC/ST)|
|Defence personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area||By 3 years (GEN/EWS/OBC) 8 Years (SC/ST)|
|Departmental Candidates||No Age bar for the in-service SPMCIL employees, qualification and experience provided they have at least three years of service left on the date of advertisement.|
- Written Examination
- Check advert for more details regarding selection process
- The online Examination will be conducted in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, and New Delhi/NCR only and candidate must select any one center for online exam.
- UR, EWS and OBC Candidates must may amount of Rs 600 for application fees
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST and PWD are exempted from payment of fees, but they must pay Rs 200 towards Intimation charges.
- Payment of fees can be made by using Debit Cards (Rupay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
SPMCIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 Careers, Apply online application procedure:
- Candidate are invited to go the official website @spphyderabad.spmcil.in click the option for apply in online.
- To register application, click here for new registration enter Name, Contact details, Email id, etc. Provisional registration number and password will be generated. Not more than one application should be submitted for each post by the candidate.
- All details should be filled correctly without mistake because after submission of application no corrections can be made.
- Upload recent photograph and signature and Left-hand thump impression along with documents.
- Photograph must be (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) and candidates should put Signature with black ink and Left Thumb impression of the candidate should be made on white paper with black/blue ink
- Scanned copy of their image and signature and left-hand thump impression must be in Jpg/Jpeg
- In application Handwritten declaration is applicable candidate must fill it without mistake
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” Which are at the bottom of notification form.
- Above declaration must be in Candidate handwriting only and must be in English only without declaration application will be rejected, any other writing declaration will be rejected by the commission.
- Then candidate must pay fees through debit card/credit cards/Net banking etc. Application without fees payment will be rejected.
- On successful transaction e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidate are requested to take printout of e-receipt and online application form for future reference.
- Once again check all details are entered correctly without mistake and at last press submit button
We find this post are useful and informative for upcoming State government, Central government recruitment, Examination system, previous year question paper etc Naukri messenger is the best website for those who wants to participate in Central government, State government, Banking, Court, and Other Exam. Naukrimessenger.com makes it easy for interested candidate to read by providing study materials.