UCIL Recruitment 2022 | Current opportunity: Trade Apprentice | Vacancies:239 | Starting date:29.10.2022 | Last date:30.11.2022 | Apply online @ucil.gov.in
UCIL Recruitment 2022: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has invites application from EX-ITI (NCVT) candidates for Trade Apprenticeship Training. UCIL Trade Apprenticeship recruitment 2022 has invites application from interested and eligible candidates to fulfil the vacancies. Candidates those who wants to work in central government can apply for the post and take selection process. According to UCIL Recruitment 2022 total no of vacancies going to be filled is 239. Before applying Candidate must ensure that they fulfil eligible criteria for applying post. Application can be sent only in online mode and any other mode of sending application will be rejected.
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date to apply in online is 29.10.2022
Last date to submit online application is 30.11.2022
|Job Location||Jaduguda, Narwapahar & Turamdih|
|Join our Telegram|
UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
UCIL can place the candidate for training at any of its unit. First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to Land Displaced Category, second preference shall be given to local candidates (within 5 km radius) for project affected family of all the units of UCIL in Jharkhand region. Click here to get latest Engineering Jobs
- Third preference shall be given to Employees [who are working in any unit of UCIL] Wards. Relevant documents shall be verified at the time of joining.
- Hard copy regarding Land Displaced and Employees Son may be sent to the Central Personnel Section of UCIL, Jaduguda for Jaduguda / Narwapahar and Turamdih on or before the last date of submission of application by post.
- Candidates holding ITI mark sheet or certificate can only apply for post, those candidates awaiting their mark sheet or certificates are NOT eligible to apply apprentice training.
- The candidate must upload mark sheet of 10th class and Final ITI mark sheet. The candidature shall not be considered without uploading mark sheet of 10th class and Final ITI mark sheet.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form; hence it is necessary that candidate must give only accurate, full, and correct Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a reason for disqualification and UCIL will NOT be responsible.
- Provisional merit list shall be prepared based on the information entered in the online portal. Physical verification of the original documents shall be done during joining date of candidate.
- No TA/DA or accommodation shall be given to the candidate called for verification of certificates or coming to the place of training.
UCIL Trade Apprenticeship notification/Vacancy details:
Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise or restrict the number of candidates to be called for engagement as Apprentices. The selection process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final, and no appeal will be entertained. Click here to get latest State government jobs.
|Name of Trade||No of Vacancies||Unit Wise Vacancies|
|Mechanic Diesel/Mechanic MV||12|
UCIL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria:
Candidate who has already undergone or currently undergoing apprenticeship training under apprentice in any govt, or public sector or private industrial organization are not eligible to Apply for the current enrolment. Selection of the candidate is based on the marks obtained in ITI. Click here to get latest Apprentice jobs
- Candidate must pass Matriculation or 10th class or ITI pass in relevant trade from NCVT
- Check advertisement notification for more details.
- Candidate must possess minimum 18 years of age and maximum 25 years of age as on 30.11.2022.
- Check advertisement notification for more details
- Merit basis of the marks obtained in ITI
- Check notification for more information regarding selection process.
- The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentice during training period.
- Check advertisement notification for more details
- All Candidates -NIL
- Check notification for more details.
UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply online Application Procedure:
- Before Applying Candidate must register themselves in NAPS Portal @Apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. After registration conformation email will be sent to candidate email id. Candidate must click on the link for e-mail activation.
- Candidates must upload required documents like 10th class and Final ITI mark sheet, Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)only, Certificate for EWS candidate, Aadhar card, pan card , recent passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thump impression.
- After registering Candidate must click on Apprentice Opportunities Tab section for selecting the desired trade in which Apprenticeship Training is being sought. Thereafter the candidate must also select one or more than one unit (Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda / Narwapahar and Turamdih) in which he/she wishes to undergo Apprenticeship Training on or before 30.11.2022
- Candidate must check details entered by them are correct without mistake and at last press submit button.
- Application receiving after last date will be rejected.
We find this post useful and informative for upcoming latest central government, State government and upcoming examination system, previous year, question paper etc. Naukri messenger is the best website for those who wants to participate in Government, Banking, Court and Other Exam. Naukrimessenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is the great way to keep up to date with latest information about government and other exam. To avail of exclusive job offers join our Telegram page now