NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Cut Off 2022 | NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Previous Year Cutoff | NABARD Prelims Cut off | NABARD Cut off Marks | NABARD Development Cut Off
NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Cut Off 2022 | NABARD DA Prelims Cut off @ www.nabard.org Cut Off: The National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) soon releases the cut-off score for the Development Assistant posts. NABARD Cut-Off will be made available to the candidates, category-wise. NABARD will announce the cut-off soon. Candidates can check the Cut-Off marks to check their qualifying status. The NABARD Development Assistant Cut-off Marks refer to the minimum marks that candidates must take to pass the exam
- The cut-off is the minimum score that aspirants must obtain to pass the NABARD Development Assistant Exam 2022.
- It is also important to know about the NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Cut-Off, so you can get an idea of the competition going on among enthusiasts.
- The expected cut-off is given based on the analysis of the previous year’s cut-offs.
- The written test for the NABARD Development Assistant recruitment will be conducted for the Assistant Manager posts on 06.11.2022
|ALSO CHECK: NABARD Development Assistant Answer Key 2022|
NABARD Development Assistant Cut-Off Prelims
- The cut-off marks may vary every year as they are decided by vacancy, category (reservation), and category-wise.
- You can get an idea to understand how the cutoff is determined from the NABARD Development Assistant Provisional Answer Key.
- And to appear in the selection process candidates need to secure the specified sectional and overall cut-off marks.
- For a better understanding, you can go through NABARD Development Assistant Expected Cutoff Marks given below.
- NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Cut-off marks will be decided once the result is declared.
- Follow the official website for future updates.
NABARD Development Assistant Preliminary Cut Off
The authority will release the NABARD Development Assistant Cut-Off Marks for the Various Assistant Officer posts shortly on its official website portal @ www.nabard.org Development Assistant Cut-Off. With this dashboard, aspirants can learn more about NABARD Development Assistant Answer Key, NABARD Development Assistant Result 2022, how to calculate estimated marks, and much more. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- Contenders will be selected for the post on the basis of their performance in the competitive examination following the document verification process.
- NABARD Development Assistant Cut-off Marks are affected by certain factors like the availability of vacancies, the number of candidates, the difficulty of examination, type, and minimum qualifying marks.
- Cut-off marks will be published along with NABARD Development Assistant Results and candidates will have to check by respective categories.
Want to thwart your dream government job? Naukrimessenger.com, one of the best sites, you are included! Visit our website or join our Telegram Channel page to get research materials, results, permit cards, answer keys, and exclusive job opportunities selected by our team.
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Join our Telegram|
NABARD Development Assistant Expected Cut-Off 2022
NABARD Development Assistant cut-off marks vary every year and are affected by some factors. With these factors in mind, the official board releases cut-off scores by category. Until the official exam is held, it will be a bit difficult to predict the exact cut-off. Until then we have structured the expected cut-off based on the previous year’s data. Only applicants who receive a minimum or higher score than the cut-off score are selected for the document verification process. Get the upcoming & latest Freshers’ Jobs here
NABARD Development Assistant Cut Off 2022 @ Minimum Qualifying Marks
- The minimum qualifying marks are the marks pre-fixed by the Corporation to decide whether the candidates qualify for the NABARD Development Assistant Exam or not.
- Any candidate who does not score more than the minimum marks will be disqualified from the further recruitment process.
- The answer key has not yet been released by the official department of NABARD
- But the official website of the NABARD will be released soon.
- Aspirants can download the answer key from the official website of the NABARD or from the link given below.
Only candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be considered eligible for further recruitment process/final appointment. Get the current openings for Diploma Jobs
NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Cut off 2018
|State & UT||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35.75||75.75|
NABARD Sectional Cut Off Marks 2018
|Category||English Language (40)||Numerical Ability (30)||Reasoning (30)|
NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Cut off 2019
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||–||35.75||–||–||75.75|
|Sectional Cut off||Column1||Column2||Column3|
|SC, ST, OBC, PWBD, EXS||6.25||4.75||5.25|
NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Cutoff
|Andaman & Nicobar||132.25||–||–||–||–||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||138||–||–||–||–||–|
Category-Wise NABARD Development Assistant Cut-off
|Category||Reasoning||General Awareness||Computer Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude|
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD, EXS||21.75||10.5||18.5||16.25|
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Cut-Off: Factors Affecting
- Number of Candidates appearing for the exam.
- Difficulty Level of the Question Paper.
- Category of the candidates
- Number of Vacancies
- Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Previous Year’s NABARD Development Assistant Cut Off
Methods to Download: NABARD Development Assistant Cut-Off Marks/NABARD Cut Off Marks 2022
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the menu option and click on the career page
Step 3: Next, scroll along with the list of current vacancies and then on the NABARD Development Assistant exam 2022
Step 4: After this, click on the NABARD Development Assistant cut-off marks and open them to know the category-wise cut-off marks for the exam.
Step 5: Finally, save a copy of the cut-off marks on the device for future reference
|Result Date||Update Soon|