LAHDC Teacher Syllabus 2023 | LAHDC Syllabus | Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Teacher Syllabus | LAHDC Science Teacher Syllabus
LAHDC Teacher Syllabus 2023: Applicants who applied for the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Teacher, Special Education Teacher recruitment are aware that there will be a written exam and a skill test as part of the selection process. Those who pass the written portion of the first round will advance to the skill portion of the process. For this test, candidates first download LAHDC syllabus and its exam pattern. This page gives as the complete details of LAHDC Science Teacher Syllabus and other recruitment syllabus. So, check this page and get the details of its syllabus.
|Join our Telegram|
The main factor for all exams will be the syllabus. Without a syllabus, they would not have known what topics they wanted to cover. The questions are created using an objective test format (MCQs) consists of 100 marks. The difficulty of the test questions could be as high as the minimal standard necessary for the position. Candidates must first review the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Teacher syllabus before learning any of this information.
LAHDC Syllabus Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||1 hour & 30 minutes|
LAHDC Science Teacher Syllabus 2023/ LAHDC Syllabus 2023
The screening shall be made through objective type of test (MCQs) the questions may be asked from the under given topics.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Puzzle & Seating Arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement based questions
- Blood Relation
- Sequences and Series
- Direction Test
- Assertion and Reason
- Venn Diagrams
- Indian Constitution
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Science – Invention & Discoveries
- Politics Economic Science
- Current Events
- Sports and Games
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Budget and Five-Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Indian National Movement
- General Policy
- Indian History etc
- Teaching- Nature, Characteristics,Objectives and Basic requirements
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching
- Methods of Teaching
- Teaching Aids and Evaluation Systems
Language Competency test (English)
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Synonyms and Antonyms etc.
How to get Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Teacher Syllabus 2023
- Get the official notification first.
- Then search its manner of selection.
- Following LAHDC syllabus research.
- Download the syllabus if it is available.
- Until the syllabus has been updated.
We are aware that candidates can find out all there is to know about the LAHDC Teacher recruitment syllabus and exam format. You must visit our website for further updates (naukrimessenger.com).