APPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2022 | Exam Date: 14.05.2022 and 15.05.2022 | AP AE Hall Ticket 2022 | Download AE (Civil & Mechanical) Centre allotment notice, hall ticket, Exam date PDF @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has been released the Examination date against the advertisement number of 11/2021 for the post of 190 Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical Engineering) Vacancy in AP RWS &S Engineering Sub-ordinate Service, PH & ME, Public Health & MPL Engineering, Panchayati Raj and Rural Development, AP Water Resources and Water Resources Sub-ordinate Service Department. The online examinations for the post of Assistant Engineers in various Engineering Sub-Services (General/Limited recruitment) will be knocked on 14.05.2022 and 15.05.2022 at 13 Districts of AP and Hyderabad (Telangana). Candidates who have applied for this APPSC AE Civil Recruitment 2022 can check out the examination date, hall ticket details on this page. Enthusiastic & competent contenders can download the APPSC AE Exam date/ APPSC AE Admit card/ APPSC Assistant Engineer hall ticket 2022 on its official website portal at www.psc.ap.gov.in admit card 2022
|Exam Name||Online Examination|
|Join our Telegram|
Rendering to APPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2022 notification, AP assistant engineer civil admit card 2022/ AP assistant engineer Mechanical admit card 2022 will be issued on the Commission’s website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) one week prior to the date of the examination. The last date for filling in the examination center location, subjects and post possibilities is 05th February 2022.
- For more details about the Andhra Pradesh APPSC job vacancy notification PDF, Exam date, Result, Merit list, Hall ticket, answer key, cut off marks, Exam syllabus, pattern, previous year question papers & upcoming examination details & date on this NAUKRI MESSENGER page
Date of Examination for Assistant Engineers (AE) | @ www.psc.ap.gov.in hall ticket 2022
|14th May 2022 -Shift 1 (09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon) – Paper -3 – Environmental Engineering/ Civil (Common) (For Post Code 03 Only) (Degree Standard)|
|15th May 2022 -Shift 1 (09:30 AM to 12:00 Noon) – Paper – 1 – GSMA (Degree Standard)|
|15th May 2022 -Shift 2 (02:30 PM to 05:00 PM) – Paper – 2 – Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard)|
Important notes about APPSC AE Examination centre | @ www.psc.ap.gov.in exam date 2022
- The Commission has decided to expand the number of examination centers, including Hyderabad, in view of the number of applications received.
- Applicants are requested to submit their Location Options Location Options on or before 05 February 2022 (from 27/01/2022) without fail.
- Any options filled in when submitting applications in advance will be considered as null and void
- In addition to filling out the exam center options, applicants are also asked to fill out their lesson and posting options within 10 days.
- The options used are finally considered
- The last date for filling in the examination center location, subjects and post possibilities is 05th February 2022
- The examination will be held on 14.05.2022 and 15.05.2022 at 13 Districts of AP and Hyderabad (Telangana).
Test Center allocation 2022 Details
- A aspirant must indicate his or her choice in the order of preference for the three locations
- Any request to change the examination center will not be considered later under any circumstances
- Therefore, contenders should carefully select 3 locations and specify them correctly with the Edit option now given
- The Commission will try to keep the selectors in the centers selected by them
- Any candidate who does not now select the location option using the Edit option will be assigned to a testing center, approximately according to the available capacity.
- However, the Commission reserves the right to cancel any center for administrative reasons and to allow applicants from that center to appear at another center.
- The Commission also has the right to transfer applicants from one center to another before the examination
Method to download APPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2022
Visit the official website @ psc.ap.gov.in. Open the website portal and download the APPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card. After downloading the admit card applicants need to visit the examination centre before the noticed time with the admit card & self-attested copies of relevant documents/ certificate copies. The examination will be held on 14.05.2022 and 15.05.2022 at 13 Districts of AP and Hyderabad (Telangana). The contender’s requisite to download the admission card before the examination
|Exam Date||14.05.2022 and 15.05.2022|