TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 | YOP 2022 Batch Freshers, Last date: 15.08.2021 | TCS Ninja registration @ TCS Next Step Portal nextstep.tcs.com
TCS Ninja Hiring 2021: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) invites online applications from 2022 passing out freshers for TCS Ninja Hiring Test 2021. Students who are waiting for the TCS NQT Recruitment, those ones apply now with the help of the below-mentioned links. It’s an extraordinary opportunity for aspiring students. Aspirants who are desire to apply for the TCS Ninja Hiring , have to log on to the TCS Next Step Portal to Register and apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process. The last date for TCS Ninja Hiring Registration is 15th August 2021.
|Recruiter||TCS Ninja Hiring|
|Exam Name||TCS Ninja NQT|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the TCS Campus drive notification for 2022 batch students, the TCS has decided to conduct the TCS Ninja Test on 30th August 2021. The TCS not yet confirm the interview date TCS Campus drive test. Students if selected with arrear/ backlog/ ATKT, should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS. So, applicants are suggested to be in touch with our Naukrimessenger website to know about upcoming updates like Interview date. For any assistance, kindly reach out to the TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: [email protected] Here you can get the TCS Ninja eligibility, syllabus, etc.
TCS Recruitment/ TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 Freshers
Aspirants should hold original academic documents ((Marksheets and degree certificates). Further Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON. Candidates are advised to choose the Test mode carefully, the Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ it cannot be changed later. Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process. TCS never ask aspirants to deposit any money for job offers. Here you can get more Freshers Jobs.
TCS Ninja Eligibility:
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2022:
- Aspirants should hold B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any discipline on Full-Time courses basis by the recognized university / college.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate marks, 60% or 6 CGPA
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
TCS Ninja Syllabus for 2022 Batch/ TCS Test Pattern
TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Ninja hiring process. The test contains two parts which are Part A and Part B. The Part A contains 120 mins duration to complete the TCS Ninja NQT and Part B contains 60 mins. The Total Test Duration is 180 Minutes.
Test pattern for TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2022:
PART A (Cognitive Skills):-
- Numerical Ability: 40 Mins
- Verbal Ability: 30 Mins
- Reasoning Ability: 50 Mins
- Total: 120 Mins
PART B (Programming):-
- Programming Logic: 15 Mins
- Hands-on Coding: 45 Mins
- Total: 60 Mins
How to Register for TCS Ninja Campus Hiring/ TCS NQT Registration Link @nextstep.tcs.com and www.tcs.com
- Go to the official website @ www.tcs.com
- Initially Log on to the TCS Next Step Portal @ nextstep.tcs.com
- New user need to register themselves to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring.
- Then, Choose IT category, fill the details, and apply to the TCS Ninja drive
- Already registered user login and submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Select your Test Mode (In-Centre or Remote) & click on Apply
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“