TANSIM Recruitment 2022 | 36 Vacancy for Various posts | Start Date: 12.05.2022 | Last Date: 30.05.2022 | Apply Online @ startuptn.in
TANSIM Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Start-up and Innovation Mission (TANSIM) has currently declared the recruitment notification for Various Posts. Are you one of the person complete Graduate and searching a dream job under the government sector, This is the time to pick your job. TANSIM Recruitment 2022 currently flashed the notification for Associate Vice President, Project Lead, Project Associate Posts. TN Start-up and Innovation Mission invite eligible candidates for the 36 vacancies of several positions. Willing and interested candidates can apply the required posts through the Postal. The committee will pick the deserved candidates under the process of Document Scanning and shortlisting Interviews will be in person at Chennai and will be conducted in English/ Tamil.
As per the TANSIM Recruitment 2022 candidates must submit your application within the last date (3 may 2022). The posts are on a fixed term contract for 3 years, renewable by TANSIM every year based on the satisfactory performance of the candidates. Applications containing wrong claims relating to basic qualification, eligibility age, category of reservation, educational qualification will be liable for rejection. TANSIM committee reserve the rights to change the candidature, date of issuing the offer for appointment to the selected candidates and shuffling their roles in future based on organizational requirement. Before applying the above mentioned posts candidates must read the eligibility conditions of TN Start-up and Innovation Mission Recruitment 2022 such as Educational Qualification, Salary, Method of selection, Age limits and further details @ startuptn.in.
- Bookmark our website @Naukrimessenger to get more details about TANSIM Recruitment upcoming latest job vacancy notification 2022 regularly.
|Designation||Associate Vice President, Project Lead, Project Associate Posts.|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per posts norms|
|Join our Telegram|
TANSIM Recruitment 2022 vacancy details respectively:
Now, we will discuss about the detailed information of post respectively. Totally 36 vacancy under the 3 category of Associate Vice President(Acceleration Initiatives, Chennai Hub, Market Access Initiatives, Partnerships & Alliances)/ Project Lead (TANSEED Grants, Incubation Initiatives, SC/ST Fund, Startup Support Services, Regional Initiatives, Start-up TN Portal, Fab Labs – Tech Management), Project Associate (Fab labs – Tech Assistant, Incubation & Acceleration, Investment Initiatives, Regional Startup Hub, Market Access Initiatives, Community Initiatives, Project Management Unit).
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancy|
|Associate Vice President||04|
Educational Qualification for TN Start-up and Innovation Mission Recruitment:
- Candidates must completed the Graduate or Post Graduate from a top tier institution.
- The candidate should demonstrate the attitude of perennial curiosity in unlearning and relearning with exceptional managerial skills.
- Applicants are valued more who had the more experience in their relevant fields.
- Contender of Associate Vice President should have the Experience of 10+ years and 6+ years for project Lead and the candidates of Project Associate have the experience of 2+ years in their required fids.
- The remuneration shall be given as per the guideline of State Government.
- For the candidates of Associate Vice President will be the range of salary is Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 1,75,000/-
- Post of Project Lead will be given the pay of scale is Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 1,25,000/-
- Contender of the Project Associate remuneration will be given as the range of Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-
- Check TANSIM official website to get more details about salary @ startuptn.in..
- The eligible candidates will be selected under the basis of Screening Documentation and Interview.
- The recruitment process will begin with resume screening and shortlisting, followed by technical and HR interviews by the selection committee.
- Interviews will be in person at Chennai and will be conducted in English/ Tamil.
- Information about the interview, date, venue and time details are instructed to the candidates through the SMS or email only to the primary mobile number or email respectively mentioned in the application form submitted by the candidates.
Document details for TN Start-up and Innovation Mission Recruitment 2022:
- Printout of the application form and resume.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate issued by the competent local body authorities or the SSLC/ X Standard mark sheet that states the Date of Birth).
- Photo proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Electors Photo ID Card/PAN Card or Driving license. No other ID cards) will be accepted.
- Mark-sheets & Certificate or 10th Standard, Higher Secondary, Graduation, other qualifying degree examination, etc.
- Experience certificate.
- Any other relevant document in support of eligibility or evidence of past work (write ups/ proposals, etc.).
Apply TANSIM Recruitment 2022 / Download notification @startuptn.in
Aspiring Candidates are advised to download the application form @ “forms.gle/eR5zBvhcZFSdcth5A” and filled in application form required details and submit the application along with an updated copy of their resume with necessary details within last date of the recruitment notification. The committee does not required Registration and Application fees from the candidates. All process of application form will be done after that candidates click submit button to ensure the submission off plication Form.