PGVCL JE Recruitment 2021 – Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer) Posts – Total Vacancies 06 – Last Date 23.12.2020 – Apply Online @ www.pgvcl.com
PGVCL JE Recruitment 2021: Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd (PGVCL) invites online application from young and dynamic Engineering Graduates for the post Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) in Civil. PGVCL planned to fill up 06 vacancies for the Junior Engineer. Candidates who are seeking for State Government Jobs in Gujarat can apply through online. PGVCL recruitment 2020 application from can be downloaded from its official website @ www.pgvcl.com. Engineering Candidates can apply for the Vidyut Sahayak post from the date of 03.12.2020 to 23.12.2020.
|Recruiter||Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd (PGVCL)|
|Designation||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil)|
Applicants must have read the completed PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak recruitment 2020 official notification on PGVCL career portal. Only eligible BE/ B Tech jobs hunter can make use this opportunity. The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer – Civil on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 45400-101200/- subject to satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.
PGVCL is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Saurashtra and Kutch regions. State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs all over India can surf our Naukri Messenger website anytime. We also providing all data about Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd Recruitment 2020 upcoming Junior Engineer vacancies, PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak jobs, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, syllabus, admit cards, examination results, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks and so on. No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test as the case may be.
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (JE) Bharti 2020 Details:
For more accurate and detailed information about this PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (JE) jobs, check JE official notification on www.pgvcl.com regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection procedure, last date, fee payment & other important notes. The result of the test shall be published by PGVCL and shall be displayed on PGVCL’s website. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of On-line Test.The result of the test shall be published by PGVCL and shall be displayed on PGVCL’s website. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of
- Full time B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th& 8th semesters without ATKT.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations and good command over English and Gujarati Language.
Age Limitation (as on 03.12.2020):
- 35 years.
- Check advt. for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ Online Test (The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only)
- Refer PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak official Notification.
PGVCL Jr. Engineer (Vidyut Sahayak) Job Online Application Procedure:
Interested Candidates should apply through online mode @http://www.pgvcl.com/. To apply, applicants should pay the application fee (Non-Refundable) of Rs.500/- (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate and Rs.250/- (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates.
Applicants have to submit filled in application form along with required documents/ certificates such following as,
- Online application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on
the application form.
- Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate.
- All Mark sheets of Graduation issued by College/University.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Degree Certificate, if available.
- Caste (ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate
- Online payment receipt
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc.) Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc.).