UGVCL JE Recruitment 2021 – Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer) Posts – Total Vacancies 21 – Last Date 28.12.2020 – Apply Online @ www.ugvcl.com
UGVCL JE Recruitment 2021: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) invites online application from young and dynamic Engineering Graduates for the post Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) in Electrical & Civil. They are going to fill-up 21 vacancies for the Junior Engineer. Candidates who are seeking for State Government Jobs in Gujarat can apply through online. UGVCL recruitment 2020 application from can be downloaded from its official website @ www.ugvcl.com. Engineering Candidates can apply for the Vidyut Sahayak post from the date of 08.12.2020 to 28.12.2020.
|Recruiter||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)|
|Designation||Vidyut Sahayak ( Junior Engineer)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Applicants must have read the completed UGVCL Jr. Engineer recruitment 2020 official notification on UGVCL career portal. Only eligible BE/ B Tech jobs hunter can make use of it. The candidates shortlisted for On-line test on basis of their “On-line applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificates at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted along with original certificates as and when required. UGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and
dynamic Engineering Graduates.
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs allover India can surf our Naukri Messenger website anytime. We also providing all data about Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2020 upcoming Vidyut Sahayak vacancies, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, syllabus, admit cards, examination results, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks and so on.
UGVCL JE Bharti 2020 Details:
The result of the test shall be published by UGVCL and shall be displayed on UGVCL’s website. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication. For more accurate and detailed information about this UGVCL Junior Engineer jobs, check their official notification on www.ugvcl.com regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection procedure, last date, fee payment & other important notes. No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test as the case may be. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of On-line Test.
- Passed with Minimum 55% in Regular B.E/B Tech in Electrical/ Civil Engineering from recognized University/ College.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations and good command over English and Gujarati Language.
Age Limitation (as on 08.12.2020):
- 35 years.
- Check advt. for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ Online Test (Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only)
- Refer UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak official Notification.
UGVCL Jr. Engineer (Vidyut Sahayak) Job Online Application Procedure:
Interested Candidates should apply through online mode @http://www.ugvcl.com/. To apply, applicants should pay the application fee (Non-Refundable) of Rs.500/- (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate and Rs.250/- (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates.
Applicants have to submit filled in application form along with required documents/ certificates such following as,
- Online application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on
the application form.
- Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by college/ University.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Degree Certificate, if available.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate
- Online payment receipt
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc.) Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc.).