HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Assistant District Attorney | Total Vacancies: 112 | Last Date: 28.03.2023 | Apply Online @ hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023: For the position of Assistant District Attorney, the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is accepting online applications from qualified individuals. A total of 112 positions are available against the advert number of 14/2023. According to the HPSC Assistant District Attorney Vacancy, Only online applications are accepted for this HPSC current announcement 2023 at www.hpsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. Competitors must be qualified and well-prepared to participate in the Haryana PSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023 selection process. During the online application procedure, interview candidates must upload photocopies of their educational credentials, work history, identity cards, and other supporting documentation. For more upcoming State Govt JObs, click here
|Last Date to Apply||28.03.2023|
|Exam Date||Intimate Later***|
HPSC ADA Recruitment 2023
Selected contenders will be appointed anywhere in Haryana State. If you are looking for Haryana Govt Jobs can avail of this opportunity with a salary package of Rs. 53100- 167800/-
- Before applying for the HPSC Assistant District Attorney Vacancy, candidates must have completed their MBBS from a recognized university.
- An applicant must confirm that the mobile number and email ID is given in their online application form are valid and active.
- All communications to the commission should invariably contain the following particulars Name and year of the examination, Application number, Roll number, Name of the candidate, and complete postal address as given in the application form.
- An applicant should submit only one application. Submission of more than one application may result in the rejection of all applications.
|HPSC Assistant District Attorney Salary 2023||HPSC Assistant District Attorney Syllabus 2023|
|HPSC Assistant District Attorney Previous Year Question Papers||HPSC Assistant District Attorney Books 2023|
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023 Notification
- The date of the exam and interview will be chosen after consulting with the committee and higher authorities.
- The applicant should carefully record his application number and create his admission card using the website’s URL.
- After downloading the e-admit, the applicant must thoroughly review it, and any differences or inaccuracies must be reported right away to the Commission.
- Without a certificate or admit card granted by the Commission, no applicant will be permitted to show up for the written test or examination.
|Designation||Assistant District Attorney|
|Join our Telegram|
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Vacancy 2023 Details
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Category Wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant District Attorney||UR-54, SC-21, BCA-17, BCB-10, EWS-10, ESM-6, PH-8||112|
HPSC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Conditions
Contestants fascinated by Haryana Recruitment 2023 must fulfill the basic eligibility before applying. Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- LLB with Enrolled as Advocate
- Check the HPSC recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Between 21 – 42 Years
- Kindly refer HPSC Official notification for the age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Rs. 53100- 167800/- (Level-9)
- For more details kindly check the official notification @ www.hpsc.gov.in
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming HPSC Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
HPSC Assistant District Attorney (ADA) Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is online. Young and capable personnel are required to apply online through HPSC official website @ hpsc.gov.in in order to view the notification & application forms.
- Filled up all the required details of the Application form. After completion applicants duly ensure the given details on the application form.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of the necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Aspirants should keep a copy of their application form for future reference.
- At the time of the interview, applicants must submit acknowledgment/ receipt of online payment.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- The Payment can be made through online mode (internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
Application Fees Details
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- General (Male)/ Other State (Male): Rs.1000/-
- General (Female)/ Other State (Female)/ SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS: Rs.250/-
- Candidates of PH/PwD (HR) are Exempted from payment of fees.
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!