APPSC Recruitment 2022 | Current opportunity: Industrial Promotional officer/Technical Assistant and other Post | Vacancies: 45 | Starting date 11.10.2022 | Last date:02.11.2022 | Apply Online @psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced notification for various post like Sample taker/Promotional officer/Technical Assistant(geo-physics)/Assistant Inspector/Technical Assistant in Mines/Junior Translator(Telegu)etc. Before applying Candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils eligible criteria applying for this post. Willing Candidate those who are ready to work under Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission can apply for this post and undergo selection process. Starting date for candidate to apply in online mode is 11.10.2022 and Last date for Candidates to submit online application is 02.11. 2022.According to APPSC Recruitment total no of vacancies going to be filled is 45. Candidate should possess the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age limit for all candidate is 42 years and for some post like District Probation Officer candidate age limit is from 25 to 42 years.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for candidate to apply in online mode is 11.10.2022
Last date for candidate to submit online application is 02.11.2022
Last date for payment of fees by candidate is 01.11.2022
Candidates are advised to apply in Online mode any other mode of sending application are rejected automatically. The selection of the post will be carried by district selection committee on furnishing the district rank list on Computer based examination by the commission. Selection of the post will be based on written examination in computer-based test conducted by the commission and exam date will be announced later by the commission. Examination will be in Objective type and questions are to be answered in computer system. The General Mock test faculty is available in Commission website for candidate to acquaint themselves for computer-based test so Candidate can visit website and practice for Mock Test available on website @psc.ap.gov.in
|Designation||Technical Assistant/Sample Taker and other post|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Join our Telegram|
APPSC Non-Gazetted Post Recruitment 2022:
Candidate are advised to visit commission website regularly to get update news for written examination and Hall Ticket it will be announced in official website only. Commission has rights to increase /decrease vacancies without any information. Candidate must ensure themselves that they are eligible to apply for said post. The candidate should possess the prescribed qualification as on the date of this notification, the date of this notification shall be the crucial date for calculating the experience including the practical experience.
Recruitment can be terminated/suspended/cancelled/deactivated at any stage without notice by the commission. In respect of other than prescribed Educational Qualifications, claiming equivalence, the decision of the concerned department shall be final by the commission. If candidate is eligible for more than one post he/she is required to pay the fee for each post and apply for each post separately To get latest information about State government Jobs kindly check here. Backward Class welfare dept carry forward vacancies to be filled first by a relevant community candidate in succeeding recruitment.
|Name of Post||Total No of Post||Age limitations||Pay of Scale|
|Sample taker||03||18-42 years||Rs 35,570- 1,09,910|
|District Probation Officer||01||25-42 years||Rs 44,570- 1,27,480|
|Technical Assistant (Geo Physics)||04||18-42 years||Rs 54,060- 1,40,540|
|Assistant Inspector of Fisheries||03||18-42 years||Rs 32,670- 1,01,970|
|Town Planning & Building Overseer in AP Town and Country planning||02||18-42 years||Rs 34,580- 1,07,210|
|Junior Translator (Telugu)||01||18-42 years||Rs 37,640- 1,15,500|
|Industrial Promotion Officer||08||18-42 years||Rs 54,060- 1,40,540|
|Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines & Geology Sub Service||04||18-42 years||Rs 35,570- 1,09,910|
Here below Fresh vacancies for candidates are given below:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Age limitations||Pay of Scale|
|Sample taker in A.P. Preventive Medicine, Public Health Labs & Food (Health) Sub-Service||09||18-42||
Rs 35,570- 1,09,910
|District Probation Officer, Grade -II in Welfare correctional sub service||
|25-42||Rs 44,570- 1,27,480|
|Food Safety Officer in A.P institutions of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food (Health) Administration subordinate service||08||18-42||Rs 44,570- 1,27,480|
APPSC Non-Gazetted Jobs 2022:
- The candidates must produce proof of the community certificate at all stages of selection along with the certificates relating to Educational Qualifications and local status certificate etc.
- The reservation and relaxation to different category are applicable only in case of availability of vacancy in respective category as announced in notification.
- For direct recruitment to any post shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area.
- Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection process. Here you can check for Freshers Job.
- The candidates those who belongs to SC, ST, BC, EWS & PH who avails upper age relaxation will also be considered for open category vacancies under government rules.
APPSC Non-Gazetted Notification 2022:
- The Candidate must produce local resident certificate from competent authority and produce at the time of verification. Candidates belonging to
- Zonal 1: Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram
- Zonal II: East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna,
- Zonal III: Guntur, Prakarsa, SPS Nellore, Anantapuramu,
- Zonal IV: Chittoor, Kurnool, YSR Kadapa are only local candidates and those candidates who belongs to other state are not entitled for local reservation. Candidates are advised to click here to get latest Engineering Jobs
- Candidate should possess the minimum qualification of SSS or equivalent examination with Sanitary Inspector certificate for Sample Taker
- For other vacancies Candidate should complete any graduation like social work/Geology/ Food Technology/Engineering/Diploma from recognized universities
- Check notification for more information regarding educational qualification.
- Candidate should possess minimum 18 years and not to exceed above 42 years for all vacancies except District probation Officer vacancies.
- Candidate must have age between 25 to 42 years for District Probation Officers.
- Check official notification for more information about vacancies.
- Written Examination
- Qualifying Test
- Kindly visit official notification for more details
- Candidate are advised to visit official website of psc.ap.gov.in for more information.
- Contenders must pay Rs 250 towards application fees and Rs 80 towards examination fees.
- Candidate those who belongs to SC/ST/BC/PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees, but they must pay examination fees
- Check advertisement notification for more details.
APPSC Non-Gazetted Jobs Apply in Online application Procedure:
- Candidate those who have already written examinations in last year can use their OTPR which they have used in last examination. Candidate those who are new for examination can register with required details to generate OTPR.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post. OTPR will be valid for 5 years from the registration and it should be renewed by paying prescribed fees
- After generating OTPR the candidate must enter basic details about them and after checking once again the candidate must fill specific data about Local/Non-Local status, White card details which are used to calculate fees
- Candidate after generating OTPR, payment fees of Rs 250 for application fees and 80 for examination fees should be made towards payment of fees which they apply in online mode
- For SC/ST/BC/PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from fees but they must pay examination fees of 80.
- After generating OTPR and payment of fees then candidate must check specified field like qualification details, latest photograph of their image, signature, left hand thump impression and about examination center etc. are entered without mistake and click submit button. Once the application is submitted then application receipt is generated.
- Candidate must take print out of application form for future reference.
We find this post are useful and informative for getting latest information about central government, State government and upcoming examination system, previous year, question paper etc, Naukri messenger is the best website for those who wants to participate in Government, Banking, Court and Other Exam. Naukrimessenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is the great way to keep up to date with latest information about government and other exam. To avail of exclusive job offers join our Telegram page now.