JSSC Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: PGTT, Group C & Others | Overall Openings: 4265 | Last Date: 28th Sep, 7th & 30th Oct | Apply Online @ jssc.nic.in
JSSC Recruitment 202: JSSC stands for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission and has recently flashed a notification for various Exams like JSSC JMLCCE 2022, PGTTCE 2022, & JLACE 2022. Candidates who are looking for Jharkhand Govt jobs can grab this great opportunity through the latest openings of Insectkeeper and Skilled Craftsman (Group C Non-Gazetted) for the examination of the Jharkhand Matriculation Level Combined Competitive Examination (JSSC JMLCCE), Post Graduate Trained Teacher against the examination of Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE), & Lab Assistant by the following examination of Jharkhand Laboratory Assistant Competitive Examination (JLACE). Currently, the authority has puffed the job notification for 4265 vacancies against the advert number of PGTTCE (Backlog) – 15/ 2022, PGTTCE (Regular) – 14/ 2022, 13/ 2022, & 16/ 2022. Hopefuls who are completed the Grade 10th, or 12th class, Bachelor Degree, B.Ed, and Post Graduation can enroll for JSSC 2022 Exam. Claimants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Contenders who want to get selected in the JSSC recruitment should start preparing for JSSC Exam 2022 now. Only those who match the eligibility criteria and other qualifications will be allowed to apply and sit for the exam. After clearing the exam, the selected hopefuls will receive an affordable salary package. Job seekers who are also seeking State Govt jobs may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment.
For which, it issues recruitment notices inviting Online Applications from eligible and deserving candidates. This year, the organization has released the JSSC Vacancy stating all the important details about the Selection process. The application process for JSSC started on its official website portal for which the exam date will be announced by the JSSC Board. This exam is conducted every year by Jharkhand SSC Recruitment. The official website has an online application form that students can fill out. For more information about the Jharkhand jobs 2022, interested candidates can visit the official website. The complete information about posts and vacancies for the Jharkhand SSC Group C Jobs will be highlighted on the official site of www.apdsc.apcfss.in vacancy. The JSSC released the notification for and along with the number of vacancies. Detailed information on the number of JSSC Teacher Vacancies is tabulated below. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Jharkhand Staff Selection Comission|
|Designation||Group C, Lab Assistant, & Post Graduate Trained Teacher|
|Join our Telegram|
Jharkhand SSC PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment | JSSC JLACE 2022 Recruitment | JSSC JMLCCE 2022 Recruitment
All contestants who want to take the JSSC Selection Process 2022 must take the Written Exam, CBT, Main Exam, etc., as well as the Documents Verification. With the formal notification, JSSC Exam Date 2022 and other significant dates are expected to be announced. Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly. No, the admit cards/call letters will be sent by post, and provisionally admitted candidates should download their respective e-admit cards/e-call letters from the official website of the Commission along with instructions for the respective posts. To get the latest SSC Jobs, click here
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
In order to join the JSSC as a Teacher, Lab Assistant & Others in the cadre, candidates will have to be well acquainted with certain important updates regarding the upcoming recruitment examination. Get the current job openings details here
- The JSSC Admit card 2022 will be released by the authorities before the weeks of examination. Applicants will be notified by the authority through their registered Email ID.
- More details regarding the JSSC hall ticket are present in the later section.
- The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of performance given in all phases of the recruitment.
- Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly.
- The application must be submitted only by online mode.
- There is no other mode to submit the application form.
JSSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
JSSC JMLCCE 2022 Vacancies
|Post Names||Total Vacancies|
|Insectkeeper & Equivalent Industries Department (Group C Non-Gazetted)||268|
|Skilled Craftsman and Equivalent Industries Department (Group C Non-Gazetted)||187|
|Overall Vacancies||455 Posts|
JSSC PGT Vacancies
|Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Backlog Vacancy)||265|
|Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Regular Vacancy)||2855|
JSSC Lab Assistant Vacancies
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics)||230|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)||230|
|Laboratory Assistant (Biology)||230|
SSC Recruitment 2022
Personal Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the Written Exam. Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. Get the Graduate Jobs here
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the latest Teachings Jobs
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
JSSC Job 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Only those aspirants who fully satisfy all the eligibility guidelines as laid down by the authorities will have a chance to appear for the JSSC Exam 2022. Candidates should establish their eligibility by uploading copies of essential qualification certificates, matriculation certificate as proof of age, category certificates, and experience certificates (wherever required) based on category, experience, age, essential qualifications, etc. mentioned in the advertisement. to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in any two subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a University/ College recognized by State Government or Central Government or University Grants Commission
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher: Grade 10th, or 12th class, B.Ed, and Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- Group C Posts: Matriculation
- Laboratory Assistant: Between 35 to 40 years
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher: Between 21 to 45 years
- Group C Posts: Between 18 to 35 years
- Laboratory Assistant: Computer-Based Test (CBT), Main Exam, & Documents Verification
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher: Written Exam
- Group C Posts: OMR-Based Main Examination
- Laboratory Assistant: Pay Matrix Level-6 – 35,400/- 1,12,400/-
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher: Pay Matrix of level- 8 (Rs. 47,600/- – Rs. 1,51,100/-)
- Insectkeeper & Equivalent Industries Department: Pay Matrix Level 1 (R.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-)
- Skilled Craftsman and Equivalent Industries Department: Pay Matrix Level 2 (R.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the JSSC upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Method to Apply Online: JSSC Jobs Application Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the JSSC
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option of application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process in Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password on your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credential and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10:After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Fee Details
Payment by any other mode is not valid or acceptable. Applications submitted without prescribed fees/patterns will be summarily rejected. Reservation category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as general categories and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. After successfully filling out the application form and completing the process of uploading all the required documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Check the application log. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.50/-
- For other candidates: Rs.100/-
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Advt No||15/ 2022, 14/ 2022, 13/ 2022, & 16/ 2022|