TN Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2022 | Hiring: 30 | Fellowship Posts | Start Date: 25.05.2022 | Last Date: 10.06.2022 | Apply Online | TNCMFP Form @
TN Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2022 | TNCMFP Recruitment 2022-24: Government of Tamil Nadu has flashed the notification regarding the TNCMFP Recruitment 2022 on its official website @www.tn.gov.in. Contenders who are willing to hold a State govt. Jobs at the posts of fellows can apply via online by visiting TN Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2022-24 @www.tn.gov.in. They are totally 30 placements are assigned for the TNCM Fellowship program posts through the online submission. The Government of Tamil Nadu invites applications from eligible candidates for the prestigious Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme (TNCMFP) 2022-24 thru online and the application form will be starts from 25.05.2022 to 10.06.2022 in prescribed portal and by which the direct link of application form is given below in the important links section.
As per the TN Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2022 candidates must complete His/her Graduation in the relevant streams and they will be followed the methodology selection will be followed as Interview and written Test. Applicants who are interested in the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Fellowship PROGRAM 2022-24 are must travel along with us to get an details about the Required information of Fellowship posts so far as Educational Qualification, Salary, Age limits, Admit Card, Syllabus, Model Question Paper, Previous Year Question Paper, Exam pattern and so on. The final selection of candidates will be consists of score regards in the written test and interview. No fees are required for the fellowship selection process.
|Exam Name||Preliminary Assessment|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Join our Telegram|
Job Seekers who are also interested in Central government job and also private jobs they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for frequent updates related to recruitment.
TN Chief Minister Fellowship Program Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Conditions:
Interviewers must read this blog thoroughly without skip. here we are providing the detailed information of TNCMFP affiliated fellowship posts essential conditions.
Age relaxation of 3 years for the candidates of BC/MBC and 5 years for SC/ST Category as per the rules of Government.
we are declared the direct link of Application form and registration link in the important link section. Aspirants can get the link and use for the further process via online.
Applicants can get the admit card for the Comprehensive examination on its official website. candidates are advise to contact with our website to know about the quick updates of TNCMFP Recruitment 2022 like schedule of examination, centre, download details, etc.
Educational Qualification For Fellowship Posts:
- Deserved candidates should complete their Bachelor Degree in optimised subject stream (Engineering/Medicine/ Law/ Agriculture/ Veterinary Science)
- Aspirants with Ph.D. degree will be preferred.
- The candidates will be working the period of 2 Year and they are stipend per month is Rs. 65,000/-
- It will be revised the addition allowance of Rs. 10,000/- for the Expense of Work assigned.
- Should attain the age of 22 Years to 30 years.
- Candidates should reach the specified age as on 25.05.2022.
TNCMFP 2022-24 Selection process:
- Written Test/ Examination
- for regarding more details visit the official website @www.tn.gov.in.
- Pay of Fees: Nil*
Steps to Apply TN Chief Minister Fellowship program 2022-24:
- Visit the web portal @www.tn.gov.in/tncmfp or www.bim.edu/tncmfp.
- Read the Advertisement notice of TNCMFP 2022-24 fully
- Click the Tag of Applicants Login.
- Login with the Valid Email- id and password
- Filled up all the required details of Application form
- Applicants duly verify the entered details of application.
- Hit on submit button to enclosed the application form via online.
- Keep note the Registration number and receipt of form for legal reference.
|Online Application Begins||25.05.2022|
|Online Application Ends||10.06.2022|
|Admit Card Release||25.06.2022|
|Comprehensive Examination & Interview||Second fortnight of July 2022|