BMRCL SC/TO Recruitment 2023 | SC/TO Post | 96 Vacancies | Last date: 31.05.2023 | Apply BMRCL Station Controller & Train Operator Recruitment @bmrc.co.in
BMRCL SC/TO Recruitment 2023: The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) recently released a recruitment notification in order to seek applications from eligible candidates for the roles of Station Controller/Train Operator. The BMRCL career job opportunities 2023 release states that there are 96 openings overall that have been set aside for the aforementioned position. Interested candidates should visit the official website to complete the online application. Beginning on 16th May 2023, the online application form will be available. Candidates who are interested in these Central Government positions are urged to submit their applications by 31st May 2023.
|Designation||STATION CONTROLLER / TRAIN OPERATOR|
|Salary||Rs. 35000 - 82660|
|Join our Telegram|
According to the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited 2023 recruitment process, this appointment is for a fixed time on a “Contract basis” or on “Deputation.” Every project position is filled on a contract basis for a full year. Candidates with Kannada language proficiency would be given preference. For the purpose of choosing qualified candidates for the open posts, the BMRCL may conduct an interview and/or written test. For the offered tests, only those who have been shortlisted will be invited. Candidates who are hired will receive salaries ranging from Rs.35000 – 82660 with 3% annual increment in the positions they have applied for the BMRCL SC/ TO recruitment.
BMRCL Station Controller & Train Operator recruitment process will be on selection will be made strictly on merit, on the basis of written examination. Candidates are also required to pass Psychometric test. BMRCL will call those eligible candidates who are shortlisted based on written examination and psychometric test for medical examination and verification of the original documents.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment Job Vacancy 2023
The number of vacancies indicated in this Employment Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
|Station Controller/Train Operator||96|
BMRCL Station Controller & Train Operator Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
You can read the rest of this article to learn more about the job openings at BMRCL, including the required qualifications, age restrictions, application requirements, and how to apply. Check our website (naukrimessenger.com) for further updates about BMRCL SO/ TC job vacancies like its syllabus, exam patter, previous year question paper, admit card, exam date, result etc.
- Three Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Power Systems /Industrial Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Equivalent Qualification in Class -I trade issued by Armed Forces.
- Maximum 45 years as on 16.05.2023
- BMRCL SC/ TO recruitment process will be based on selection will be made strictly on merit, on the basis of written examination
- Candidates may only apply for BMRCL Station Controller jobs through online.
- No exam fees is required.
BMRCL SC/ TO recruitment 2023 Apply Online Procedures
- Candidates must go to the BMRCL career page at english.bmrc.co.in if they are qualified and interested.
- Take note of the notification link.
- Read every thing carefully.
- Then, use the application link provided below to apply for a position with BMRCL.
- After filling it out, applicants must submit the whole application before the deadline.
- Applications submitted after the cutoff date won’t be considered.
- Below is a link to an application for positions with BMRCL.
The information on our website (naukrimessenger.com), a platform for education, is offered to job seekers in the public and private sectors. Look at our website once and take advantage of this opportunity.
|Offline Last Date||07/06/2023|