MILMA Recruitment 2020 – Technician, Marketing Organizer & Supervisor Posts – Last Date: 01.10.2020 – Apply online @ milma.com
MILMA Recruitment 2020: The Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd. (ERCMPU Ltd) is a professionally managed cooperative institution affiliated to Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, popularly known as MILMA. The Limited invites online application from ITI/ Degree holders for the post of Assistant Personnel Officer, Technician, Junior Supervisor and Marketing Organizer. Applications are invited through On-line @lbsedp.lbscentre.in/. Interested eligible contenders may apply for MILMA recruitment 2020 post from the date of 17.09.2020 to 01.10.2020 @ www. milma.com
|Recruiter||Ernakulam Regional Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd|
|Designation||Technician, Marketing Organizer & Supervisor|
As per the MILMA recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at Ernakulam in Kerala as decided by the Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (MILMA). Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online registration link of latest MILMA vacancy also available in the official notification of Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (MILMA) recruitment 2020. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
MILMA Vacancy Details
|Assistant Personnel Officer||03|
MILMA ERCMPU Supervisor Recruitment Notification Details
The mode of selection process for the post of Technician in all categories will be based on written and qualifying skill tests only. No interview will be conducted. The mode of selection process for all other posts except Technician will be based on written test, group discussion and interview. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (MILMA) latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Assistant Personnel Office: Degree from a University and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management.
- Technician (Boiler) Gr.II: SSLC with ITI in fitter trade, 2nd class Boiler Certificate and should have 03 years of Experience in the trade. First/ Second class Boiler Attenders Certificate issued by Department of Factories and Boilers.
- Technician (Refrigeration) Gr.II: SSLC with ITI Refrigeration and having Electrical wireman License with 03 years of experience in the trade.
- Junior Supervisor P&I: Graduate with HDC/B Sc (Banking & Cooperation) of KAU.
- Marketing Organizer: First Class degree and or High Second Class Post Degree in any discipline or Degree in Cooperation & Banking from KAU with Two Years’ experience in Marketing of consumer products.
- The required qualifications shall be from Universities/ Institutions approved by Govt of India/ Govt of Kerala/ UGC/UPSC/AICTE/KTU/ICAR/PSC/Kerala University.
- Check MILMA recruitment 2020 notification about qualification.
- Maximum: 40 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of MILMA for age limit and relaxation.
- Technician: Written and qualifying skill tests only
- For all other posts except Technician: Written test, Group discussion and Interview
- Visit and verify in official notification of MILMA vacancy 2020.
MILMA Ernakulam Technician & Other jobs Application Procedure
Contenders should apply through online mode @ http://lbsedp.lbscentre.in/ in prescribed format as referred in official website @ milma.com. Before applying, applicants should read the notification completely to ensure their eligibility. Official advertisement is placed at Careers Segment on the homepage of Milma. Then, you have to choose ““Phase II Eranakulam Region Recruitment 2020” on the MILMA Careers menu. Initially Candidates should register themselves and apply through login. Applicants should upload the mandatory documents & Certificates with online application form.
To apply, contenders should pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
- Assistant Personnel Officer:
- For General/ Unreserved candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs.500/-
- For all other posts
- For General/ Unreserved candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs.250/-
After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of application for their future purpose. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.