Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Professor, AP & others | Job Opportunity: 19 | Last date: 15.01.2022 | bharati vidyapeeth careers Apply Online & download application form @ bvp.bharatividyapeeth.edu
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Recruitment 2022: Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune is going to fill-up 19 current job openings for the Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Training & Placement Officer & Librarian Posts. The bharati vidyapeeth pune faculty Bharti 2022 application must be submit both online & offline mode (bvuniversity.edu.in recruitment 2022). The bharati vidyapeeth faculty recruitment 2022 notification online application has been commenced on its officials. The last date to submit the bharati vidyapeeth recruitment assistant professor 2022 online application is on or before 15/01/2022 till 5.00 PM
|Recruiter||Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune|
|Designation||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & others|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
According to Maharashtra Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Job 2022 notification, the application must be submit both offline & online mode. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given job vacancy in bharati vidyapeeth pune, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, salary, last date, application form, Answer Key, Admit card, syllabus, pattern, Exam dates, old question papers and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
- Challengers who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
- The Bharati Vidyapeeth teacher Recruitment 2022 partially filled application must be sent to the below declared address
- The offline application must be submit on or before 25.01.2022 with mandatory documents/ certificates copies
- Desirable Ph.D. Degree in appropriate discipline from approved University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum 02 years relevant experience is desirable.
- Application for the above posts should be mentioned on the partially filled envelope or unfilled applications will be rejected.
Bharati Vidyapeeth job vacancies 2022 Details
Bharati Vidyapeeth faculty recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Candidates should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. The following documents/ certificate copies must be sent along with the online application form to the below specified address before the due date. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter should hold BE./B.Tech./B.S./M.E./M.Tech./M.S./ M.TECH/ PHD/ Master Degree from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Kindly refer Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ Interview
Bharati vidyapeeth vacancy 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Visit the Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune official website @http://bvp.bharatividyapeeth.edu/. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. Application received after the due date will be rejected. After filling the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delay will be rejected. The last date of submission of an online application is 15/01/2022 till 5.00 PM
Postal Address details
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of__” shall be forwarded to the address The Secretary, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 4th floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Central Office, L.B.S. Marg, Pune – 411 030 by post or courier only on 25.01.2022
|Offline Last Date||25/01/2022|