NHM Odisha Recruitment 2020 – Paediatrician, Lab Technician, Psychologist & other Posts – Last Date: 19.09.2020 – Download application @ nhmodisha.gov.in
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission Odisha has invites application for filling up the post of NRC Counselor, AYUSH (MO)- RBSK (MHT), Dental Technician, DEIC, Community Nurse, Clinical Psychologist-NMHP, Psychiatric Social Worker-NMHP, Rehabilitation Worker – NPHCE, Pharmacist – MHT / MHU, Staff Nurse-DEIC, Case Registry Assistant , Paediatrician, DEIC, Consultant Medicine, NPHCE, Medical Officer, MBBS – NPCDCS/ DEIC SNCU/ NMHP/ RNTCP & Lab Technician. There are 41 vacancies are allocated for these posts. Contenders who are wants to serve in State government job may apply offline for NRHM Malkangiri post vacancy notification within 19.09.2020. Application format is available @ www.malkangiri.nic.in.
|Recruiter||National Health Mission, Odisha|
|Designation||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & other posts|
|Job Location||Malkangiri (Odisha)|
|Salary||Upto Rs.66,150/- + PI|
As per the NHM Odisha recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at Odisha as decided by the National Health Mission. The place of engagement will be decided by the authority as per requirement. This engagement is purely temporary, for a period of 11 months only further extended as per the performance and requirement. Instructions, additional documents details, application format of latest NRHM Malkangiri vacancy also available in the official notification. Contenders should read the official notification completely and then apply.
Candidate, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of interview. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about SMC Surat latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment
- Nutritionist and Counsellor: Graduation in Food and Nutrition/ Home Science
- MO-AYUSHRBSK: B.A.M.S/ B.H.M.S
- Dental Technician, DEIC: Diploma in Dental Technology
- Community Nurse: MBA/ PG in relevant discipline
- Clinical Psychologist: PG Degree in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/ Applied Psychology/ M.Phil
- Psychiatric Social Worker: PG in Social work along with M.Phil.
- Rehabilitation Worker – NPHCE: 10+2 or Equivalent Qualification
- Pharmacist – MHT / MHU: HSC or its equivalent/ D.Pharm and have possessed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Staff Nurse-DEIC: +2/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing
- Case Registry Assistant: Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks with PGDCA / DCA.
- Paediatrician, DEIC & Consultant Medicine, NPHCE: MBBS/ MD/ Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
- MO MBBS – NPCDCS/ DEIC/ SNCU/ NMHP/ RNTCP: MBBS degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Council of India
- Laboratory Technician: Must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ equivalent and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Check NRHM Malkangiri job notification about qualification.
- Kindly refer Official notification of NHM Odisha for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ CPT/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview/ Merit Basis/ Viva voice test
- Visit and verify in official notification of NHM Odisha vacancy 2020.
Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the Malkangiri District Web Portal @www.malkangiri.nic.in.
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed format available in the website www.malkangiri.nic.in and to submit along with a set of self-attested copies of all certificates in educational qualification, caste , age, experience, No Objection Certificate from the appointing authority in case of employed & one set of self-attested photocopies of the same and two recent passport size photographs, ID proof (Voter ID/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhar Card) & Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through Speed Post/ Regd. Post/ Courier along with all necessary documents on or before 19.09.2020, by 5.00 P.M. to the CDM& PHO, Malkangiri. All the application must be super scribed “Application for the post of: POST NAME”.
|Advt No||Adv. No.8093|