Jio Careers 2021 | Customer Service, Business Operations, Sales & Distributions & Various jobs | Apply for Reliance Jio Current job Openings @ careers.jio.com
Jio Careers 2021: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited hires fresh perspective, enthusiastic candidates for various jobs. It’s extraordinary for Jio job seekers. Now Jio offered more than 3000+ jobs for various categories at various locations of India. Willing and suitable candidates may apply online via the Jio Careers website @ careers.jio.com. Aspirants may choose their desired job, job category, Locations, and category. Now the Jio jobs are available in various places of India which Tamilnadu (Chennai, Rajapalayam, Salem, etc), Maharashtra, Assam, UP, HP, Punjab, Kerala, Karnataka (Bengaluru, Mysore), Jammu & Kashmir, Bengal, Gujarat, Delhi, Bihar/ Across India.
|Recruiter||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited|
|Designation||Business Operations, Sales & Distribution, Customer Service, Engineering & Technology, IT & Systems, & various|
|Job Location||Across India|
Jio Recruitment 2021
Home Sales Officer, Executive Command Center, Jio Point Manager, Jio Point Assistant Manager, Join Point Lead, Advisor Voice, Advisor NVOC, JC Mobility Sales Lead, etc. are current job offers in Jio Ltd. Now Jio offers various jobs for various categories which are Business Operations, Sales & Distribution, Customer Service, Engineering & Technology, IT & Systems, Procurement & Contracts, Product Management, Human Resources & Training, Regulatory, Infrastructure, Finance Compliance & Accounting, Operations, Supply Chain, Information Security, Marketing, Corporate Services (Admin), and Corporate Affairs. Be in touch with our Naukrimessenger website to get more updates regarding Jio careers.
Reliance Jio Career 2021
Candidates who want to work in a part of the Digital India Movement, then Jio is the right place to work. Aspirants who wish to explore limitless opportunities, shares enthusiasm they can become a Jio job employer. The selected candidates will receive a phone call to extend a verbal offer. The written offer via email requiring on aspirant’s registered e-mail ID and candidates will electronically accept the offer. Candidates have the Jio job opportunity to ask any questions and if candidate is satisfy with the Jio job offer, Jio Ltd., will look forward to welcome the candidate on-board.
Jio Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ Graduate in UG/ PG in concerned stream.
Jio Jobs Hiring Process
After the applicants have accepted the Jio job offer and decided to join in Jio organisation, candidates will be informed about the pre-boarding as well as joining formalities. Being the company that Jio is, pre-boarding and On-boarding process is completely digital. Jio would share pre-reads and videos during the period so that the candidate “Discover Jio” before the aspirant join in Jio.
- Interview tests/ assignment
Jio Career Login/ Online Registration Application Procedure
- Visit Jio Career portal @ careers.jio.com
- Choose the Jio Job opportunities that match your qualification & interest.
- Jio Jobs are listed by service line
- Now you should go through the Job Description and other relevant details
- Create a “Candidate Profile” & fill all the details accurately.
- Now, upload your updated resume.
- Before you upload your resume make sure it’s updated.
Jio team will review your resume against the qualifications required for the job. If jio selection committee/ Jio HR team, determine that you may be a suitable candidates, Jio career commitee will contact you to schedule a brief telephonic interaction. This is the best chance to know more about the job role and about Jio. If your profile does not match with the position, your resume will be saved in Jio database for future opportunities and you will be intimated suitably.
Resume Tip by Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited
Your resume is the first slice of information that is seen by Jio, so make sure it provides great first impression of you
Up to Date Resume:
- Make sure your resume is up-to-date with all your information & contact details.
- Summarize your education and employment experience.
- Keep it brief and without any grammatical errors.
- Keeping your LinkedIn profile updated with Career summary, Current role, education, experience, accomplishments, skills, recommendations, publications, patents and volunteer experience is suggested and you may attach a pdf of the same.
- Highlighting qualifications: If you are applying for specific position, be sure to share important and relevant details.
- Highlight your accomplishments and projects: Highlight your responsibilities and declared how you approached them and what you accomplished in carrying them out, that makes you stand out from other applicants. We would like to know about the projects in which you were substantially involved which highlights your skills. Using LinkedIn Profile format will ease your task in this section.