AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Previous Year Question Papers | AP High Court Civil Judge Question Paper with Answers | AP High Court Civil Judge Model Question Paper | AP High Court Junior Civil Judge Sample Questions
AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Previous Year Question Papers | AP High Court Previous Year Question Paper: Candidates should be aware of the sample and solved old question papers for the High Court of Andhra Pradesh for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts. Participants in the Patna High Court Assistant recruiting procedure will be required to take a Screening Test, a written test as well as a Viva Voce. The nominee can prepare for the AP High Court Civil Judge Exam by familiarising himself with the AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Old Question Papers. This may be accomplished by solving AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Year Papers/AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Previous Year Question Paper. Candidates seeking Court jobs could take advantage of this fantastic offer.
|AP High Court Recruitment 2023||AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Syllabus 2023|
|AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Books 2023||AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Salary 2023|
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Previous Questions and Answers: Preparation Tips
Only a powerful product strategy is required to get the final exam. Owing to the reason, due to the large number of competitors appearing for the examination, those who are interested should work in a proper manner so that they can easily get the cut-off marks. If you are seeking Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs you can take advantage of this chance.
- You’ll gain fruitful insights into the development required in your preparation.
- Solving previous years’ papers is considered a powerful tool to assess your performance.
- AP High Court Previous year question papers will help the candidates to prepare for the exam in many ways.
- Mentioning the AP High Court Civil Judge’s previous year’s Question Papers for preparation, ranging from the type of questions to the difficulty level of the questions will definitely affect the enthusiasts who are well-prepared for the exam
|Recruiter||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Designation||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Join our Telegram|
AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Scheme 2023
- The screening test will be computer-based, and there will be multiple-choice questions at this level.
- The questions will be presented in English.
- There are 100 Questions in It. One Mark is assigned to each Question.
- The overall grade is 100.
- The time span is two hours.
High Court of AP Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2023
There are separate mark allocations to different sections of the exam. The candidates need to finish the paper within the time given to them. Having a fair idea of the syllabus and exam pattern is helpful in tackling the exam with ease. The commission will release the exam pattern in the form of a PDF file before the exam. The candidates can check out this page for more info related to the syllabus and Exam pattern
STAGE 01: Screening Test (Computer-Based Test)
|Subject||Total Questions + Marks||Exam Duration|
|Computer Based Test||100 Questions + 100 Marks||02 Hour/ 120 Minutes|
STAGE 02: Written Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Civil Law||100 Questions||100 Marks||03 Hours|
|Criminal Law||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|English Translation, Essay Writing Test on Legal Subject||–||25 (Translation)
75 (Essay Writing)
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks|
Stage 3: Viva Voce Pattern
- Viva Voce will carry 50 points. Any applicant who doesn’t show up for stage 3 will be deemed ineligible for consideration.
- The major goal of this stage is to determine if applicants are qualified for the cadre by evaluating their mental alertness, legal knowledge, clarity of argument, the balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, capacity for assimilation, capacity for communication, and intellectual depth.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Syllabus | Andhra Pradesh High Court Syllabus PDF
It is necessary to review the Syllabus before studying for any competitive exam. Knowing the exam’s syllabus is the first step in preparing for it. Knowing the complete Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2023 Syllabus allows you to organize your schedule more efficiently and avoid wasting time and effort. Check out the complete Syllabus on its official website portal @ www.hc.ap.nic.in Civil Judge Syllabus 2023
AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam Model Question Paper: Download Here
We hope that the below-mentioned information regarding the AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Previous Year Papers will be helpful to the candidates. Download the AP High Court Civil Judge Old question papers now and get access to quality exam preparation materials!
***BEST OFF LUCK***
We hope you found this article on the Salary for various posts informative and useful. You can also start preparing yourself for all types of Government exams and get quicker access to any required information through our Naukrimessenger.com. The article also provides the latest information and updates regarding ongoing recruitment processes. Bookmark our website now and ace your exam preparations! To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!