NHM Karnataka CHO Result 2021 – Check Community Health Officer Cut off Marks, Merit List – National Health Mission Merit List/ Result/ Cut off 2021-22 – Karnataka NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) Result 2021 released on techkshetra.info/ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
NHM Karnataka CHO Result 2021: National Health Mission (NHM) Karnataka has been released the result/ Merit list/ Cut off marks 2021 for the NHM job openings of 3006 Community Health Officer (CHO). The National Health Mission CHO Written examination has been held on the month of October 2021 in the date of 29.10.2021. At present the NHM Karnataka CHO Result declared by the National Health Mission on the official website of techkshetra.info/ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates who appeared for this CHO Job 2021 NHM examination can check the result/ merit list 2021 on the officials now.
|Recruiter||National Health Mission (NHM) Karnataka|
|Designation||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Official Website||https://techkshetra.info/ |
By the way NHM Karnataka CHO Result 2021 Notification PDF, the selection was conducted online by the government. One of the main advantages of such examinations is that the candidates are privileged to know their marks at the time of submission of the examination answer sheet. The online algorithm calculates the actual scores of the enthusiasts considering the correct answer key. All the candidates who appeared for the examination got their possible marks immediately. Keep following our naukrimessenger website to know NHM upcoming latest Jobs 2021, nhm karnataka recruitment 2021, Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021, community health officer recruitment 2021 karnataka, Merit List, salary, login, eligibility, selection process, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus, Question Paper, Apprenticeship job and many more updates immediately about state & central government jobs
Community health officer Karnataka Cut-off/ Merit List 2021
|Only those who meet the NHM Karnataka CHO minimum cut off marks will be invited for the next round of selection.
- Category wise cut off marks will be applicable.
- At the same time reservation (SC/ ST/ BC) claimants will have lower cut-off marks than the unreserved General category.
|All the highest or highest scoring nominees will be separated by the authorities.
- The NHM CHO Merit List will be prepared with names and details.
- It will be available in descending order of merit.
- Also the names of those on the list will be given higher priority.
Karnataka NHM CHO 2021 Final Result – Overview
- The CHO written exam held on 29.10.2021, now the final result have been released by the government.
- According to the National Health Mission of Karnataka, the final list will be released on 11.11.2021.
- These applicants will be given a letter of offer on the same day.District wise eligibility list of eligible candidates selected by the State will be submitted to the CEO, ZP and DHO on 2 November 2021.
- Following that the verification of the candidates’ documents will take place between 04.11.2021 – 06.11.2021.
- The provisional selection list will then be announced on 6 November 2021 and the Department will call for objections to the announced result.
- The final list is released on 11.11.2021.
- Guarantees will be issued to selected applicants upon completion of the RGUHS and IGNOU application forms on 13.11.2021 following the notice period and the objection period.
- Representation of Integrated Batch CHOs for SC-HWC after Orientation Training will take place on 1 January 2022
- The 15-day orientation training will be conducted in three volumes as follows
||16.11.2021 – 30.11.2021
||01.12.2021 – 15.12.2021
||16.12.2021 – 31.12.2021
National Health Mission Helpdesk
- The mail support to the official National Health Mission Helpdesk is available at [email protected].
- The users can also dial any of the two numbers between 10 am and 5 pm: 080-95528899/ 080-95578899
- Phone number or Fax number: 080-22033167/ 080-22253578
- Email:[email protected]
Method to Download the NHM Karnataka CHO Result 2021
- Visit the official website for the Health and Welfare Services at info/ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- Tap to the home page & click on the latest updates section.
- After that tap on “CHO Selection Exam (29-10-2021) Provisional Result” to get the result
- The result is available in format of a PDF file