WBJEE Result 2022 | WBJEE Result 2022 Date and Time: 17.06.2022 (02.30 PM) | West Bengal JEEB Result | WBJEEB Entrance Exam Results | WBJEE Result 2022 Date West Bengal @ www.wbjeeb.nic.in 2022
WBJEE Result 2022 | WBJEEB Result 2022 West Bengal @ www.wbjeeb.nic.in 2022 Entrance Results: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB has announced in its official announcement that the WBJEE Result date will be June 17, 2022. WBJEEB has confirmed the date in an official announcement on June 12, 2022, the Result will be published on the Board’s official websites along with the qualifying list. Merit List. Claimants wishing to enroll in Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy and Technology courses from West Bengal can check their ranking cards from 04.00 Pm on the WBJEE Results official website. Initially, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEE) is a state-level entrance examination.
Challengers who are dissatisfied with the results after the release of the results of the examination and have any grievances to rectify the marks obtained can send an email to [email protected] within 24 hours of the release of the results. In the email, along with the query, applicants should attach copies of their OMR papers, rank cards, question book number, serial code, and calculation of their marks for each question. The physical representation will be allowed until 12:00 noon the next working day following the announcement of the results. After this, board officials will no longer ask any questions or grievances.
|Designation||Admissions for Engineering and Pharmacy Courses|
|Join our Telegram|
WBJEE Entrance Exam Result 2022 @ www.wbjeeb.nic.in 2022
- Contenders were able to submit their WBJEE application forms from December 24, 2021, to January 16, 2022, 2022.
- From January 18 to 20, 2022 they were able to make corrections to the application forms.
- Contenders who successfully submit WBJEE application forms will be able to download their WBJEE Permit Cards from April 22, 2022.
See the article for details on WB JEE 2022 results, tie-breaking criteria for WBJEE Results, Merit List, cut-off marks, Rank list, score card, and more.
WBJEE Result Date 2022 | WBJEE Result 2022 Date and Time @ www.wbjeeb.nic.in Results 2022
|WBJEE 2022 Exam Date||April 30, 2022|
|Answer Key (Preliminary) Publish Date||May 06, 2022|
|Dates for Challenging WBJEE Answer Key 2022||May 06 to 8, 2022|
|Release of Candidate Response Sheet||May 26, 2022|
|Date for Challenging Response Sheet Image||May 26 to 28, 2022|
|WBJEE Result 2022 Date & Time||June 17, 2022 (02.30 PM)|
|WBJEE Counselling||To Be Announced***|
|Course Commencement||To Be Announced***|
Details Mentioned on WBJEE 2022 Result
- Name of the Students
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Rank secured (Rank will be present only for those candidates who clear WBJEE 2022 cut-off).
- Marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The total score was obtained in the WBJEE 2022 exam.
WB Joint Entrance Examinations Board 2022 Result | West Bengal JEEB Results 2022
WBJEEB will publish the results for WBJEE 2022 on its official website. The results will include the names of the candidates, the total marks, the All India rankings, and the marks obtained by them individually in each subject.
- Aspirants should keep the score card until the end of the admission process for their WBJEE 2022 results and future references.
- If hopefuls do not download their WBJEE decision by the due date and wish to download it later, they will have to pay an additional fee to download it.
- To get a copy of the WBJEE decision, candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.500 to the Board through Demand Draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board” in Kolkata.
- Those who pass the cut-off will be invited to WBJEE Counseling.
- The Board will not release the ranking list considering the confidentiality of the selectors.
WBJEE Result 2022 West Bengal: Tie-breaking Criteria
If two or more hopefuls get the same marks, the authorities will follow the tie-breaking method and give the rankings to the candidates. The tie-breaking criteria are given below in order of priority, which will be followed
- The applicant who gets low negative marks and high positive marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will get a higher rank.
- Also, claimants who get high positive marks in Mathematics and Chemistry will be given higher ranks.
- If the equilibrium lasts, those with the lowest negative scores in math and physics will get higher ranks.
- Next, priority will be given to the combined marks obtained by the applicants who obtained negative marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Contenders who get high positive marks in 2 scoring questions of Mathematics will get a higher rank.
- Hopefuls who get the highest positive marks in the 2 mark questions of Physics will get a higher rank.
- Nominees who get high positive marks in 2 mark questions of Chemistry subject will get a higher rank.
- Postulants who get fewer negative marks for 2 mark questions of Mathematics will get a higher rank.
- Those who get fewer negative marks for 2 mark questions in Physics will get a higher rank.
- Those who get less negative marks for 2 mark questions of Chemistry subject will get higher marks.
- If the balance persists beyond all of these parameters, the older candidate will be offered a higher position.
WBJEE Counselling 2022 Details
Challengers must have the following documents when attending WBJEE 2022 Counseling
- 10+2 or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Class 10 mark sheet
- WBJEE 2022 admit card
- WBJEE 2022 scorecard/ rank card
- Counselling registration fee receipt
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph
WBJEE 2022 Participating Institutes
- Govt College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology, Kolkata
- Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology, Kolkata
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya
- Haldia Institute of Technology
- Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata
- Kalyani Government Engineering College, Nadia
- Academy of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly
- Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Berhampore
How to check: WBJEE Result 2022/ WBJEE Result 2022 Date West Bengal/ WBJEE Result 2022 Download
- Visit the official website @ www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Tap on the WBJEE Result 2022 link
- Enter your login credentials and click on submit.
- Now, the WBJEE 2022 result West Bengal will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the WBJEE scorecard and take a printout for future reference.
|WBJEE Helpline Details|
|Address||AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 91|
|Phone Numbers||Reception: 033-23671198
Reception Telefax: 033-23671148
Examination: 1800-102-3781 (Toll Free), 033-23671149/ 23671159/ 23671199
Examination Telefax: 033-23671149
|Email Id:||[email protected]|
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Exam Date||April 30, 2022|
|Result Date||June 17, 2022 (2:30 pm)|