ASRB NET 2021 Syllabus | 287 ICAR NET, ARS, STO Exam Syllabus for Various disciplines @ asrb.org.in
ASRB NET 2021 Syllabus: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has planned to conduct a combined examination for NET-2021, ARS-2021 (Preliminary) and Senior Technical Officer (STO) (T6) Examination from 21.06.2021 to 27.06.2021. Candidates who have applied for this ASRB Exam, they can download the ASRB NET Exam 2021 discipline wise syllabus here. Otherwise you may get the NET syllabus from ASRB’s official website- asrb.org.in. As per the ASRB NET notification, NET/ ARS syllabus link is available on official website of ASRB- asrb.org.in/9-syllabus/27-syllabus. Keep watching our Naukrimessenger website and get future updates regarding ASRB NET/ ARS Exam 2021 like, NET Exam date, ARS/ NET Admit Card, exam pattern, schema, syllabus, answer key, result, etc.
|Recruiter||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||CBT ICAR NET, ARS, STO Preliminary Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
By clicking the syllabus link, you may view the list of revised syllabus for various disciplines such as Agricultural Physics (Code No. 58), Electronics & Instrumentation (Code No. 59) and Textile Manufacture & Technology (Code No. 60). The online registration has been commence from 05.04.2021 to 24.04.2021.
ICAR NET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks: 150
- Total No. of Questions: 150
- Question Paper Type: MCQ
- There will be 1/3 mark deducted for every wrong answer in the NET-2021.
How to download ICAR NET 2021 Syllabus for Various Disciplines
- Go to official website of Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board @ asrb.org.in
- Choose NET, ARS & STO (T-6) Exam-2021
- Find & click the NET/ ARS notifications/ other instructions tab
- It will be redirected to “asrb.org.in/9-syllabus/27-syllabus”
- Click “Syllabus for Various Disciplines, Net/ARS”
- List of ICAR NET 2021 revised syllabus for various disciplines are available on syllabus page.
- You may choose your desired discipline.
- Download the ASRB NET Syllabus 2021 & make use of it.
|Exam Date||21.06.2021 to 27.06.2021|