KPSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2023 | Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus | KPSC Syllabus | KPSC Karnataka PSC Syllabus
KPSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2023: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (PSC) will hold a written exam/ interview to fill the position of Accounts Assistant. The test stated above will be used to recruit candidates. For this Karnataka PSC hiring, there are a lot of applicants. The test will consist of 100 objective multiple-choice questions worth 100 points and last for two hours. The official website has the Karnataka PSC Account Assistant syllabus and its recruitment notification. Candidates who participate the tests they will be eligible to undergo other stage of recruitment process. For the written exam candidates need to first view and download KPSC Accounts Assistant syllabus.
- Written Exam
|Join our Telegram|
The admit card will provide information about the test’s date, time, and location. Candidates can access the admit card download page on the website. Simple Arithmetic, Mental Abilities, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Current Affairs, Kerala Renaissance, and General English make up the test format. On the official website, you can find more information about the Karnataka PSC syllabus and its exam pattern. Below is a direct link to the KPSC syllabus, use this link and prepare your examination.
KPSC Syllabus 2023
- Introduction to Financial Accounting – Rules Concepts and Conventions. Structure and contents of Financial Statements – Profit and Loss Account & Balance Sheet- Need for adjusting entries – Revenue expenditure- Depreciation, Closing inventories, bad debts- Provision for doubtful debt discounts- Prior year expenses.
- Analysis of financial statements, Ratios, types of ratios, their meaning, and use of ratios to understand the financial status and performance of an organization.
How to download Karnataka PSC Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2023
- Go to the official website.
- Choose the Karnataka PSC syllabus in the homepage.
- Download and view the Syllabus and exam pattern.
- Then prepare exams using this syllabus.
Candidates may visit the official website to get the details of Karnataka PSC syllabus. For more updates just visit our website (naukrimessenger.com).