KREIS Teacher Syllabus 2022 | KREIS Karnataka PGT Syllabus | KREIS TGT Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern | Download KREIS Faculty Exam Syllabus PDF @ kreis.karnataka.gov.in
KREIS Teacher Syllabus 2022 | KREIS Teaching Exam Pattern @ www.kreis.karnataka.gov.in Syllabus: Karnataka Residential Education Institutions Society (KREIS) is going to conduct the written Examination for the various Teaching posts like Principal, Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Librarian, Music Teacher, & others. Job hunters who have applied for this KREIS Recruitment 2022 can view & verify the KREIS vacancy syllabus 2022 & KPSC Exam 2022 pattern @ www.kreis.karnataka.gov.in Teacher Exam pattern. Here we have discussed the latest KREIS Karnataka Exam 2022 details, Exam structure, curriculum, scheme, etc. for the Teacher vacancy. In the below section, you can get detailed information about the Karnataka Exam Pattern and syllabus/ KREIS Syllabus in Kannada PDF. If you are eyeing a Government of Karnataka job then take advantage of this opportunity
NOTE: Karantaka KREIS is one of the most difficult as almost lakhs of enthusiasts appear in this exam. It is challenging because of its lengthy and vast subject. It is imperative that you adhere to all the points when preparing to be confident and relaxed before appearing for the exam. Collect all the study materials required for this exam from our website. Get the Graduate Jobs here
>>>> On this dashboard also you can get the KREIS Teacher Previous Year Question Papers/ Kreis Teaching Old Model Question Papers
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Join our Telegram|
KREIS Recruitment 2022 – Selection Procedure
Contenders who apply will be selected on the basis of their performance in written tests and personal interviews followed by a physical fitness tests. The final selection will be based on the performance of the claimant. Get the latest Engineering Jobs here
- PHASE 01: Written Examination’
- PHASE 02: Interview
KREIS Teacher Exam Pattern | Karnataka KREIS Faculty Exam Pattern – Here
The KRIES teaching Exam pattern is given here. So claimants can very clearly check the Exam Syllabus & Pattern format here. The KRIES exam consists of two papers. Karnataka KRIES Teaching Paper-1 consists of General Paper and Second Paper Related Lesson. Both papers are for 200 marks each and Paper – 1 exam duration is 1 hour 30 minutes and Paper – 2 to 2 hours will be given.
|Paper Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Paper||200 Marks||1½ Hours|
|Specific Paper||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|Objective Multiple Choice type|
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming KREIS job Vacancy Details, job Vacancy Details, Merit List, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, Cut off marks, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
KREIS Syllabus 2022 | KREIS Faculty Exam Syllabus – Topic Wise
Before beginning their preparation, candidates should review the Exam Syllabus. This will allow them to cover all of the topics that may be covered in the exam. Follow a detailed schedule and keep to it until the entire recruitment process is completed. You can also increase your preparation by enrolling in the Naukrimessenger.com
KREIS Teacher Physics Syllabus
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- The motion of a system of particles &rigid body
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
KREIS Teacher Chemistry Syllabus
- Bonding in organic molecules
- Quantum Mechanics
- Solution and Colligative properties
- Chemical Kinetics
- Phase Equilibria
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Atomic structure
- Ionic Solids
- Periodic properties
- Chemical Bonding
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry of Lanthanide and Actinide Elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Aromatic hydrocarbons and aromaticity
- Alcohols & Phenol
- Aldehydes and ketones
- Carboxylic acid
- Alkyl & Aryl halides Amines Carbohydrates
- Amino acids
- Physical Chemistry
Karnataka General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honours.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
KREIS English/ Kannada Syllabus
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Vocabulary etc.
KREIS Mathematics Syllabus
- Family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equations and linear inequations
- Sets relations and functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Mathematical induction
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight line
- Sequences and series
KREIS Biology Syllabus
- Ecology & Environment.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Cell Biology.
- Molecular Biology
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
KREIS Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- very day Science.
- MS Office.
- MS Excel.
- MS Power Point Presentation.
- Computer Programming
- Data Base concepts
- Word processing.
- Presentation software.
Karnataka KREIS Teacher TGT PGT Syllabus: Preparation Strategy
Government exams have always been the first choice for aspirants preparing for jobs because of the stability and security that it offers. There are various other favorable factors because of which we see a surge in the number of applicants applying for government jobs. With the competition increasing in the coming time, an applicant must have the right strategy to prepare for the exam. Here we are providing a complete guide on how to prepare for the Karnataka Exam 2022 Teaching
- Solve prior year’s question papers to get a better understanding of the exam pattern and the types of questions that will be asked.
- Develop the habit of reviewing all of your notes to ensure that you remember all of the crucial details for a long time.
- To perform well on the exam, take practice tests to improve your question-solving speed and accuracy, as well as to discover your strengths and shortcomings.
Method to download: KREIS Teaching Exam Syllabus PDF/ Kar KREIS Exam Pattern
- Go to the KREIS Karnataka official website @ www.kreis.karnataka.gov.in
- On the home page, Go to the syllabus section and click the link to the KREIS Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Upon clicking the link, your screen will display the KREIS latest syllabus
- The KREIS syllabus can be downloaded as a PDF for further use by candidates
***BEST OFF LUCK***
Speed up your preparations with the help of this Exam study materials. Bookmark the Naukrimessenger.com website now to get unlimited job offers such as State Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Apprentice Jobs, Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Question papers, etc., and much more. Join our Telegram Channel page today with the link provided on the homepage and reap the benefits.
|Exam Date||Update Soon|