IFS Syllabus 2022 PDF | Forest Services Exam | Exam Date: 05.06.2022 | UPSC IFS Preliminary/ Mains Syllabus 2022 | Download department wise Mains/ prelims Exam syllabus Notification @ upsc.gov.in
IFS Syllabus 2022 PDF: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been published the examination notice number 06/2022-IFoS for the Civil Services and Indian Forest Service (IFS) examinations. A total of 151 job vacancies will be recruited over this examination. Nominees who have applied for this UPSC Prelims exam Notification 2022 can check out the UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus/ UPSC IFS prelims Syllabus PDF on this page end. Enthusiastic & competent contenders can download the examination syllabus PDF notification on its official website portal at www.upsc.gov.in syllabus 2022/ IFS Syllabus / Indian Forest Service Syllabus 2022
|Designation||Civil Services and Indian Forest Service (IFS) examinations|
|Exam Name||Preliminary & Mains|
|Join our Telegram|
According to UPSC IFS Exam syllabus 2022 PDF Notification, The Indian Forest Service Examination will consist of two successive stages namely preliminary exam & Main Exam. For more details about the upcoming UPSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Age limit, Apply online, Registration, last date, Exam syllabus, Exam pattern, Selection process, login, Result, Indian forest service (preliminary) examination, 2022 through cs(p) examination 2022, application form, previous year question papers, Merit list, cut off marks, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this Naukrimessenger page
|UPSC IFS Recruitment Notification|
UPSC IFS Preliminary Examination syllabus 2022
Part A-Preliminary Examination
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and
- Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public
Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion,
Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that
do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
UPSC IFS Main Examination syllabus 2022
Part B-Main Examination
- The standard of papers in General English and General Knowledge will be such as may be expected of a Science or Engineering graduate of an Indian University.
- There will be no practical examination in any of the subjects.
Examination syllabus Branch wise
- PAPER-I: Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management and conservation. Physical and social environment as factors of crop distribution and production etc.
- PAPER-II: Cell Theory, cell structure, cell organelles and their function, cell division, nucleic acids-structure and function, gene structure and function. Laws of heredity, their significance in plant breeding etc.
PAPER – I SECTION A
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing
- Section B
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Agricultural Structures
- Section A: Farm Power and Machinery
- Section B – Agricultural Process Engineering
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering
- ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND VETERINARY SCIENCE PAPER-I
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Livestock Production and Management
- Genetics and Animal Breeding etc.
- Health and Hygiene
- Animal Diseases
- Veterinary Public Health
- Milk and Milk Products Technology etc.
- Microbiology and Plant Pathology
- Phanerogams: Gymnosperms
- Plant Utility and Exploitation
- Cell Biology
- Genetics, Molecular Biology and Evolution
- Plant Breeding, Biotechnology and Biostatistics
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Ecology and Plant Geography etc.
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- SOLID STATE
- The gaseous state etc.
- Delocalised covalent bonding
- Pericyclic reactions
- Polymeric Systems
- Chemistry and mechanism of reactions etc.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-I
- Fluid and Particle Dynamics
- Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Noval Separation Processes
- Process Equipment Design
- Process Dynamics and Control
Paper-II Section A
- Material and Energy Balances
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Environmental Engineering and Safety
- Process Engineering Economics
Method to download the: UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination Syllabus 2022 PDF
Visit the official website portal at upsc.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the Civil Services and Indian Forest Service (IFS) examinations preliminary & Main Examination syllabus PDF. After that download it for future process
|Exam Date||June 5, 2022|
|Advt No||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.06/2022-IFoS|