TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 | Openings: VAO, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector & others | Job opportunity: 7301 | Last Date: 28.04.2022 | TNPSC Group 4 application form 2022 @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts Group 4 examinations every year to select those eligible for the post of Level 4 Officer in various departments of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Around 7301 vacancies are assigned for this TNPSC Group 4 vacancy 2022. As per the revised, TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for Combined Civil Services Examination-IV will be conducted in 24.07.2022 to fill-up the job openings of Village Administrator Officer (VAO), Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor & others Posts by a minimum qualification of 10th standard. TNPSC Group 4 Notification will be released on the date of 30.03.2022. Candidates can apply for this TNPSC Group 4 recruitment only by online mode. The TNPSC Group 4 apply online starts from 30.03.2022 onwards. The TNPSC Group 4 apply online 2022 last date is on or before 28.04.2022 – www.tnpsc.gov.in 2022
|Designation||VAO, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor & Others|
|Exam Name||Group 4 Written Test|
|Salary||Rs.20,600 – 75,900/-|
|Join our Telegram|
According to TNPSC Tamilnadu Jobs 2022 notification, the selected candidates will be placed at Tamilnadu. The application must be submitted only by online mode. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Tamilnadu PSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state Govt jobs details on this page.
Important Notes: TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022
- For the post of Typist candidates pass the Government Technical Examination in typewriting
- For the post of Steno-Typist (Grade – III) aspirants must pass the Government Technical Examination in both typewriting & shorthand
The department or posts are assigned to the candidates on the basis of the merit list in the following services
- Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service
- Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
- Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service
- Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
TNPSC Group 4 2022 Vacancy Details | @www.tnpsc.gov.in 2022
|Post Code||Group IV Posts||Vacancies|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer||274|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non–Security)||3593|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|2500||Bill Collector Grade-I (Post Code:)||50|
|3210||Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||01
|3213||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||64|
|3229||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Housing Board||43
|3214||Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||49
|3215||Steno-Typist (Grade–III) in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||07
Total: 7301 Vacancies
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification Details @ www.tnpsc.gov.in 2022 notification
Willing aspirants need to attach the copies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming TNPSC Tamilnadu job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
TNPSC Group 4 Educational Qualification Details
Tamilnadu PSC jobs Required Qualification
- SSLC pass or its equivalent.
- Field Surveyor: Trained in surveys in industrial training institutes.
- Typing and Stenography: Certification in computer on office automation awarded for the Typist post and Steno-typist.
- Check TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
TNPSC Group 4 vacancy Age Limitation
- Village Administrative Officer (VAO) post: Minimum: 21 to Maximum: 32
- For all others: Minimum: 18 to Maximum: 32
- Kindly refer TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
TNPSC notification Hiring Process
- Written Test
TNPSC notification PDF 2022 Group 4 Salary Details
- VAO, Jr. Assistant, Bill Collector (Grade-I) & Typist: Rs.19,500 – 71,900/- (Level 8)
- Steno Typist: Rs.20,600 – 75,900/- (Level 10)
- Store Keeper: Rs.18,500 – 68,000/- (Level 6)
- Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board – Rs.16,600 – 60,800/- (Level 3).
TNPSC Group 4 2022 Online Application Procedure | TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online
- Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is on online.
- Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in in order to view notification & application form.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format, Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- Candidates must have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes & valid Identity Proof
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Application received after the due date will be rejected
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Fee: Details|
- The one time registration fee is Rs.150/- & its valid for next 05 years.
- Interviewees who have already registered do not need to re-register.
- The examination fee is Rs.100/-, which is for TNPSC Group 4 examination only.
- Check official notification for more details.